We have 500+ people in nine cities across Australia and New Zealand. And now, we’re looking for a select few, high-calibre graduates to join us as part of our Graduate Program.
We’re seeking smart, enthusiastic graduates who are keen to embark on a career in business application consulting. You’ll receive mentorship and training for an immediate hands-on role. This is an opportunity to develop highly sought-after skills.
No two days at Fusion5 are ever the same. The role is challenging and varied and allows you to work closely with a wide range of customers across a variety of industries and our friendly, open and well-supported environment makes it a great place to work!
What you need:
- A degree in Commerce & Business, Information Technology or Computer Science
- Some experience with systems and processes
- Energy and enthusiasm, and to be actively seeking a career in consulting
- Hunger for knowledge with a great attitude
- A strong professional service focus
What to expect when you join Fusion5
Fusion5 is a high-performance, business solutions partner, delivering a diverse range of technology solutions, services, consultancy, and support to organisations across New Zealand and Australia. The vibe at Fusion5 is fast-paced, with a sense of ‘no two days are ever the same’! You’ll be challenged and exposed to all aspects of the business, but not thrown in the deep end. Fusion5’s motto is #makingpotentialreality so we take the job of nurturing graduates into success seriously.
We’re a supportive and sociable crowd. Our values and culture are based on passion, integrity, commitment, teamwork, and success.
What’s in it for you?
The world of IT, and in particular, digital business solutions, grows, innovates, and evolves daily. By joining the Fusion5 Graduate Program, you will:
- Develop highly sought-after skills in Project Management, Business Analysis, Solution Architecture, Application & Solution Development
- Work with skilled experts who will mentor and train you to be a customer success delivery guru
- Be involved with a diverse range of interesting projects, using a range of leading technologies
- Receive specialist training via our in-house Fusion5 Academy which will give you real-world business skills and experience, as well as formally recognised technology certifications
- Gain valuable insights via one-to-one mentoring and support from senior staff
- Experience working in a leading business solutions company with offices and customers spanning the length and breadth of both New Zealand and Australia
- Have the opportunity to participate in social events run by Fusion5 for the enjoyment of all staff
- Benefit from being part of team that is famous for not only having a great culture, but also a stellar reputation for delivering genuinely business-value-adding solutions to our customers.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for and you would like to become a Fusion5er, we would love to hear from you!
We have graduate positions available in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
Please send your application to email@example.com by 6 August 2021.
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!