- Are you passionate about customer service?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
- Do you have the passion to succeed?
- Have you always wanted to work for an exciting and dynamic IT company?
Fusion5 is offering an amazing opportunity to join our team based in Melbourne or Adelaide as an Associate Support Consultant. This is a chance for someone who has a passion for customer service and loves to investigate and solve problems to join our team and kick start a new exciting career.
What does Fusion5 do?
Some would say we’re a business that sells software and business applications. But what we really trade in is #makingpotentialreality. We provide software, applications, services and support that optimise and empower Aussie and Kiwi organisations so they can thrive. We’re a passionate bunch, love a good laugh, and believe wholeheartedly in being disruptive where we can, to achieve great outcomes for both our customers and our staff. We’ve got more awards than you can shake a stick at, a growing number of customers, and a leadership team who are personally invested in the success of the business, our people, and our partners.
What you’ll do
In this role you’ll be part of a team of people who deliver high quality service and solutions for a varied and exciting range of clients. This role will involve working with exciting new and leading Human Capital Management applications and provides an excellent opportunity to grow an amazing career in the IT industry.
This role will suit an individual who enjoys engaging and interacting with customers on a day to day basis. You will be responsible for working through customer issues, answering queries, testing releases, and liaising with customers and other consultants to determine resolution or improvement.
It is a varied role where no two days are the same and will require you to make quick yet well-founded decisions. The role will allow you to work closely with a wide range of companies in a wide range of industries.
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- may have just graduated or has been working in a support or customer service capacity in your existing role
- has a thirst for knowledge and can quickly learn new systems
- is interested in the business processes/functions enabled by HRIS solutions including, Payroll, Time & Attendance, Employee Self Service and HR
- is energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking to take on a challenge
- has strong problem-solving skills with the ability to diagnose and analyse customer issues and requests
- has a strong customer service focus
- is excellent at communicating with people, both in writing and verbally
- has the ability to multitask and think on their feet.
Looking after our people
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5, and our staff are no different. We offer career development paths and a whole range of opportunities for you to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include a company bonus scheme, birthday leave, access to novated leases, flexible working, a volunteer day, free annual flu jabs, plus more. We also have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes. There’s an annual professionally hosted event for all Fusion5 staff, where we share our successes and plan together for the future.
How to apply
We need somebody confident and ready to go as soon as they start at our Melbourne or Adelaide Office.
If you’re that person, send us your details by clicking the Apply Now button below. Your cover letter should address the points listed above (‘What you’ll do’ and ‘We’re looking for someone who’). We can’t wait to hear from you!