Dynamics 365 Solution Architect (Perth/Syd/Melb/Bris)
- Want to work with a leading Microsoft Gold Partner?
- Do you have an aptitude for developing and presenting solutions for customers?
- Are you a quick learner and want to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment supporting a range of customers in a mix of industries?
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and we are looking for a talented and engaging Solution Architect to join our exceptional Fusion5 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement team in Australia. In return for your experience and skills, you’ll join a group like no other! Our friendly, open and well supported environment is celebrated with outstanding sales success and a company-wide spirit that makes a great workplace!
We’re looking for someone who enjoys engaging with new customers, listening to customer requirements and pain points, using their insight to design and create what customers need and caring about customer engagement and Fusion5’s reputation. It’s a unique opportunity to architect CRM solutions that drive real change in our customers’ businesses.
The role is not for the faint hearted, we need a strong player who brings the following:
- Strong previous CRM background with the capability to message the value proposition unique for each customer engagement and industry
- Ability to learn Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement as well as complementary applications in order to be able to to define, scope and specify solutions consistent with ‘best practices’ and ‘fit for purpose’ principles in the Power Platform
- Experience delivering high quality customised presentations to ‘C’ level and subject matter experts, demonstrating Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and supporting Power Platform product features/benefits, helping customers understand how the solution will meet their needs
- Pre-sales capability with strong presentation and demonstration skills
- Ability to write quality solution responses for sales proposals and RFI/RFP responses
- Ensure customers derive maximum value from their investments.
If you are energetic and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity and have the following attributes:
- 7+ years’ experience in solution consulting and/or pre-sales with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Strong operational or technical background with the capability to operate at the highest level whilst understanding and influencing the detail
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude and who will want to be a constant learner of new solutions and new release material
- Experience across the Power Platform
- Ability to work with strong stakeholders, articulate outcomes / design decisions that deliver valuable insights based on the solution architecture
- Experience designing, developing, costing and integrating service/applications
- Strong business acumen and an ability to drive clear and tangible business outcomes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must,
… we want to hear from you!