- Are you all about building lasting relationships with your customers?
- Is going the extra mile and delivering value part of your daily routine?
- Do you make any team better just by being a part of it?
- Does customer service sustain and motivate you?
We are looking a service delivery professional based in our Melbourne office who wants to build lasting partnerships with our customers and who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure their support needs are met. You will need to be prepared to take on and manage a portfolio of customers across Australia. The successful candidate will be able to engage at all levels and will be results driven, always seeking value for our customers while representing the Fusion5 brand.
The successful applicant will:
- Manage day to day service delivery activity across customers;
- Develop excellent working relationships with customers and become their “go to” person for post implementation requirements;
- Work with the team to ensure that contracts, work orders and licenses are maintained;
- Review all Support Reports for customers;
- Work with the PMO/Resource Managers to schedule work;
- Develop effective relationships with customers, ensuring high customer satisfaction;
- Arrange and conduct regular support meetings with customers;
- Attend regular Change Advisory Board meetings
You will need:
- To be a team player with exceptional communication and multi-tasking skills and possess high energy combined with a “can do” attitude
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar service delivery or support role
- To be well organised, have a high attention to detail
- To possess high levels of customer service and be keen to step outside your comfort zone
- Have an ITIL background e.g. ITILv4 certified
- Have managed the delivery of technical bodies of work such as endpoint management, service management, telephony, self-service, IT asset management and/or cyber security.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual who recognises the value of change, flexibility, new technologies and service.
If you have these skills and are interested in being a key member of a company enjoying rapid growth, then we would really like to hear from you.