- Are you passionate about customer service?
- Are you a self-motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
- Do you want to be part of a high performing team?
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and looking for a talented and engaging Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (F&O) Supply Chain Support Consultant to work with some of New Zealand’s largest and most exciting companies within our Finance and Operations Services Team.
We are seeking a F&O Professional to join our New Zealand Team, based either in New Zealand or Australia. The Fusion5 F&O Services Team prides itself on delivering high quality service and solutions for a varied and exciting range of clients. The successful candidate will bring a combination of technical nuance and excellent customer engagement to the team.
Recently awarded the 2021 New Zealand Microsoft Partner of the year and part of the Microsoft Inner Circle, we’re looking for passionate, enthusiastic consultants to join our team. Our friendly and well supported environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes a great workplace!
The role is for capable strong F&O Supply Chain Support Consultants who have:
- Excellent experience in F&O Supply Chain
- Preferably worked in industries of Distribution and Manufacturing
- Previous experience as a Support Consultant
- The ability to resolve assigned support and question requests while closely monitoring existing requests, ensuring customers are kept up to date and informed through the support lifecycle
- A friendly and customer focused attitude with a passion for excellence, quality and customer care
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and time management skills
- The ability to diagnose and analyse customer issues and requests with a passion to build and improve existing processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with clients and users as well as seniors, peers and developers across the product teams
- The ability to not only resolve problems but provide value and solutions through suggested enhancements.
If you are energetic and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity and have the following:
- 5 years’ minimum in a consulting role
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- The ability to be self-driven and seek out opportunities in all situations
- The ability to perform business analyst functions including developing functional and technical specifications
- Strong customer service focus with a penchant for learning.
We want to hear from you!