- Do you have a passion for people leadership, combined with a deep knowledge of the D&A space?
- We are looking for several experienced, energetic, and motivated Data and Analytics people to join our successful and expanding practice.
- If you have D&A in your DNA, please talk with us
Fusion5 is in a significant phase of expansion in our Data and Analytics practice. We have a well-established team, exciting projects and prospects, effective and successful delivery and governance frameworks, and a very supportive and engaged Senior and Executive management team.
We are looking for several experienced, energetic, and motivated Data and Analytics people to join our successful and expanding practice. We are looking to continue to support our phenomenal growth with the addition of more experienced, senior people in our practice and are willing to tailor roles for the right people. If you have the right stuff and think you could bring something special to Fusion5 please talk to us.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for:
- Lead Consultant Data Engineering
- Data Architect
- Technology Lead Data and Analytics
- Principal and Senior Level Data and Analytics Consultants
Ideal candidates will have a passion for people leadership, combined with a deep knowledge of the D&A space. They also will enjoy:
- Passionately evangelising data and analytics use cases throughout Fusion5 and its other practices to support cross-selling
- Supporting the sales process by working with prospects and clients to help them frame opportunities and engagements
- Delivering data and analytics strategies
- Supporting clients in understanding and implementing best-fit data and governance practices
- Continuing to further build and develop our Data and Analytics brand, both internally and externally.
We are product agnostic. Fusion5 is focused on the clients’ needs, we focus first on the outcome sought, and then design the product stack around the problem and initiatives set by the business.
While it would be beneficial to have some knowledge of these technical skills listed below, it is not expected to have the same level of technical skill or knowledge as our Practice Manager.
- In-depth hands on-work experience with large-scale implementations of Analytics Cloud solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Azure technology stack including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Data Lake, Cosmos, Insights, Azure Data Bricks, Azure SQL DQ, Azure Synapse Analytics, PowerApps, LogicApps, Azure Data Factory, Azure ML
- In-depth hands-on work experience with implementations of Microsoft Analytics solutions, using SSIS/SSRS/SSAS
- Design and implementation of end-to-end data pipelines
- Strong data quality management experience, including master data and reference data management
- Practical understanding of various ingestion options for on-premises or external data sources
- Strong background and experience in all aspects of data warehouse and Business Intelligence implementations
- Strong data modelling skills (conceptual, logical, physical)
- Extensive knowledge of data governance frameworks and processes (including control and risk management)
- Experience in designing and delivering data strategies at an enterprise-wide level (and supporting roadmaps, initiatives, and programs)
- A track record of driving change and delivery in a technology environment
- Knowledge and experience in end-to-end project delivery, either traditional SDLC or agile delivery methodologies (or hybrid approaches)
- Clear written and verbal communications; able to communicate with a wide range of people and to gather requirements and produce written designs and architecture documents
- Excellent communication, documentation, and relationship management abilities
- Strong time management and coordination skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Office and Collaboration tools
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Extensive consulting experience and a high level of commercial awareness
- Good problem solving and relationship management skills
Ideally, they will also have:
- Experience with cloud warehousing platforms including Snowflake
- Desire to up-skill from their traditional BI skillset (SSAS, SSIS, and SSRS) to more advanced analytics and data engineering technologies.
If you have a passion for and the right experience in the Data and Analytics space, and you feel you could bring your experiences to benefit Fusion5’s clients and prospects somewhere in our Data and Analytics practice, then we want to speak with you.