Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and looking for a talented and engaging Dynamics 365 CEC Functional Consultant to work with some of Australia’s largest and most exciting companies within our Customer Success Team.
We are seeking a Dynamics CEC professional to join us in our Customer Success Team. The Fusion5 Customer Success Team prides itself on delivering high quality service and solutions for a varied and exciting range of clients. The successful candidate will bring a combination of technical nuance and excellent customer engagement to the team.
Consistently recognised for the quality of our solution delivery and service, Fusion5 were recently awarded the 2020 Microsoft NZ awards for Transforming Products and Business Application categories, Global Runner Up for Dynamics 365 Customer Service in 2018, and best Services Provider in the entire APAC region in 2017. Proud members of Microsoft's global Inner Circle for Dynamics since 2017, we are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic CEC consultant to join our team.
Our friendly and incredibly supportive environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes Fusion5 a great workplace!
The role is for a capable strong consultant who:
- Brings extensive Microsoft 365 Dynamics CEC experience;
- Has an understanding of how businesses work and can back this up with commercial experience;
- Has a friendly and customer focused attitude with a passion for excellence, quality and customer care;
- Can be a chameleon, able to change modes from hands-on functional configuration to running customer meetings or getting stuck in with business process discussions;
- Can provide informative, business-ready training for customer stakeholders;
- Has the ability to diagnose and analyse customer issues with a passion to build and improve existing processes;
- Has energy, enthusiasm and is driven, with the natural desire to achieve.
If you are energetic and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity and have the following:
- 2 – 4 years minimum in a similar customer facing role;
- Strong analytical, communication and time management skills;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with clients and users as well as seniors, peers and developers across the product teams.
- The ability to address/rationalise application issues and understand the technologies supporting the application;
- Strong customer service focus with a penchant for learning.
We want to hear from you!