- Looking for innovative and exciting CRM projects?
- Been around the block implementing successful projects for customers?
- Love mixing strategy with being hands on and making things happen?
We’re looking for passionate, enthusiastic consultants to join our exceptional Fusion5 family. In return for your skills, you’ll join a team like no other!
Consistently recognised for the quality of our solution delivery and service, Fusion5 were recently awarded the 2020 Microsoft NZ awards for Transforming Products and Business Application categories, Global Runner up for Dynamics 365 Customer Service in 2018, and best Services Provider in the entire APAC region in 2017. Proudly members of Microsoft's global Inner Circle for Dynamics since 2017, we’re looking for passionate, enthusiastic CRM consultants to join our Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne teams.
Our friendly and incredibly supportive environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes Fusion5 a great workplace!
You will love this role if you are someone who enjoys engaging with customers, learning what drives their business success and using your insight to design and create outstanding solutions, all whilst providing strong thought leadership as you help customers transform their business. It’s a unique opportunity to architect solutions that drive real change in our customers’ businesses.
The role is for a capable strong consultant who:
- Brings Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM experience,
- Has excellent business analysis and workshop facilitation skills,
- Has an understanding of how businesses work and can back this up with commercial experience,
- Can be a chameleon who, while not expected to write code, is able to change modes from hands-on functional configuration running strategic workshops or getting stuck in with technical discussions,
- Is engaging and able to lead customers and team members, providing mentoring along the way,
- Can provide informative, business-ready training for client stakeholders,
- Demonstrates experience in writing functional documentation,
- Has energy, enthusiasm and is driven, with the natural desire to achieve.
If you are energetic and actively seeking that next all important opportunity and have the following:
- 3 – 5 years minimum in a similar client facing role
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- The ability to address/rationalise application issues and understand the technologies supporting the application
- The ability to provide application training; either train-the-trainer or in a workshop environment
- The ability to perform business analyst functions including developing functional and technical specifications
- Strong customer service focus with a penchant for learning.
We want to hear from you!