- Want to be involved in exciting Dynamics 365 CRM Projects?
- Want to join an exceptional team of consultants?
- Been around the block implementing successful Dynamics 365 CRM projects for customers?
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and looking for a talented and engaging Dynamics 365 CRM Technical Consultant to work on some of Australia’s largest and most exciting implementation projects. In return for your skills, you’ll join a team like no other!
Consistently recognised for the quality of our solution delivery and service, Fusion5 were recently awarded the 2020 Microsoft NZ awards for Transforming Products and Business Application categories, Global Runner up for Dynamics 365 Customer Service in 2018, and best Services Provider in the entire APAC region in 2017. Proudly members of Microsoft's global Inner Circle for Dynamics since 2017, we’re looking for passionate, enthusiastic consultants to join our Melbourne team.
Our friendly and well supported environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes a great workplace!
You will be involved in the following activities:
- Providing development and integration expertise
- Working with the team to develop detailed designs, technical specifications and data models to meet customer requirements
- Designing, testing and deploying business solutions
- Working with other members of the technical team to deliver large projects
What you’ll need:
- Strong technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, including development of Plugin Assemblies, Web Resources and CDS Customisations
- Experience with writing unit tests for plugin assemblies
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including: .NET, C#, SQL, SSIS and SSRS
- Knowledge across the Power Platform an advantage (Canvas Apps, Portals, Automate)
- Experience with web development is also an advantage, including HTML, CSS, and JS
- Microsoft Azure experience, e.g. App Service, Function Apps, Logic Apps, Service Bus
- Microsoft technical certifications (Dynamics 365 / Power Platform)
- Agile project delivery experience
- Experience communicating effectively at all levels
- Ability to address/rationalise application issues and understand the technologies supporting the application
- Excellent documentation skills including developing functional and technical specifications
- Drive; to rapidly deliver value to customers through complex Dynamics CRM implementations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the development of exciting solutions using Dynamics 365 CRM, delivering real value to some of Australia’s most respected organisations.
If you are energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking that next all important opportunity we want to hear from you!