- Want to work with and lead a high performing team?
- Passionate about delivering solutions to customers?
- Love driving projects and seeing customers achieve successful outcomes?
Fusion5 is looking for an energetic, motivated, target-driven individual to join our successful and expanding Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement practice. Responsible for leading and managing our consulting and development, managing the on-going relationships with our customers and promoting the expansion of the Dynamics 365 platform with our customer base.
Fusion5’s Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement business is award-winning, in fact, we have been named as one of Microsoft’s Inner Circle partners for the past 4 years. We have grown into one of Australia’s largest Dynamics 365 businesses and are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate leader of our people to continue our outstanding success and further grow our market presence through delivering outstanding solutions for our customers.
What you’ll do
This role offers a rare opportunity to work in a leadership role within the Fusion5 Customer Engagement and Collaboration pillar, based in Melbourne or Brisbane. You will be responsible for ensuring you lead your team to the successful delivery of business solutions based on the Dynamics 365 platform as well as representing our brand and capability within the market.
Leading a high-performing team, you’ll develop and mentor the consultancy team, represent Fusion5 as the Senior Supplier on key customer engagements, and provide customer leadership in solution development.
You will be implementing off the shelf solutions with Microsoft’s Power Platform, with a focus on ‘low code’ to meet specific vertical markets or industries. This is a key role in our business, focusing on our people and our customers. You will be building and nurturing strong relationships with both current and prospective customers.
Your sound business acumen and extensive knowledge of business will successfully enable you to position our approach and/or solutions.
What we’re looking for
Passion for Microsoft solutions, technology, for people and success are absolutely critical in this role. You’ll have had success in a similar role and be ready to make that move into a team where you can make a real difference to our customers, whilst still wanting to keep a hands-on approach across projects.
- At least 5 years of practice management and team management experience with Microsoft’s Power Platform
- Outstanding and proven Practice / Professional Services Management background with a track record of building and managing consultants and achieving revenue targets
- Strong Pre-Sales and engagement management abilities with the strengths and confidence to educate, convince and influence a broad customer base when delivering Microsoft Power Platform solutions
- To be highly capable preparing and reviewing commercial documents, professional services estimates, and negotiating financial terms with customers
- Experience managing resources in a complex project environment
- Experience successfully leading a team to achieve utilisation and revenue-based targets
- Excellent communication, customer engagement and presentation skills
- Competence and experience using a consultative approach to selling services and solutions, as required in a long-term complex sales process
- Technical and solution architecture understanding.
Our business focused approach ensures we partner with our customers to attain tangible business outcomes.
If you have these skills and are interested in being a key member of a company enjoying rapid growth, then we would really like to hear from you.