- Want to be part of a growing Dynamics 365 business?
- Love mixing strategy with being hands on and making things happen?
Fusion offers the ERP market an approach that is new, refreshing and part of an all-inclusive Dynamics 365 offering. And an approach that is extremely customer focused, pragmatic and flexible to all situations.
We’re looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Consultant based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
Our friendly and incredibly supportive environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes Fusion5 a great workplace!
This role is for a capable, strong Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Consultant who:
- Must have Advanced Warehouse skills with knowledge in scanning;
- Must have more than five end to end FinOps implementations;
- Has worked in industries of Distribution and Manufacturing;
- Forges strong and lasting relationships with their customers;
- Has a broad set of functional skills;
- Has excellent business analysis and workshop facilitation skills;
- Understands how businesses work and can back this up with industry experience;
- Can be a chameleon, able to change modes from hands-on functional configuration running strategic workshops or getting stuck in with technical discussions;
- Can provide informative, business-ready training for client stakeholders;
- Demonstrates experience in writing functional documentation;
- Has energy, enthusiasm and is driven, with the natural desire to achieve.
If you are energetic and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity and have the following:
- 5 years’ minimum in a consulting role;
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- The ability to be self-driven and seek out opportunities in all situations;
- The ability to perform business analyst functions including developing functional and technical specifications;
- Strong customer service focus with a penchant for learning;
We want to hear from you!
What’s on offer:
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes.
Fusion5 is proud to be a diverse, inclusive, and forward-thinking employer. We value, encourage and support our employees to be their best selves, and make their own potential reality, as well as our customers, and your colleagues.
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!