- Want to be part of a fresh and brand new team?
- Been around the block implementing successful projects for customers?
- Love mixing strategy with being hands on and making things happen?
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and want to complement our incredibly successful and ever-growing Microsoft Dynamics team. We offer the ERP market an approach that is new, refreshing and part of an all-inclusive Dynamics 365 offering. And an approach that is extremely customer focused, pragmatic and flexible to all situations.
Our friendly and incredibly supportive environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes Fusion5 a great workplace!
We’re looking for passionate, consultants who want to part of something new and exciting based in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane.
The role is for capable strong Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations Supply Chain Consultants who:
- Must have Advanced Warehouse skills with knowledge in scanning;
- Have worked in industries of Distribution and Manufacturing;
- Forge strong and lasting relationships with their customers;
- Have a broad set of functional skills;
- Have excellent business analysis and workshop facilitation skills;
- Understand how businesses work and can back this up with industry experience;
- Can be a chameleon, able to change modes from hands-on functional configuration running strategic workshops or getting stuck in with technical discussions;
- Can provide informative, business-ready training for client stakeholders;
- Demonstrate experience in writing functional documentation;
- Have energy, enthusiasm and drive, with the natural desire to achieve.
If you are energetic and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity and have the following:
- 5 years’ minimum in a consulting role;
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- The ability to be self-driven and seek out opportunities in all situations
- The ability to perform business analyst functions including developing functional and technical specifications;
- Strong customer service focus with a penchant for learning.
If you have these skills and are interested in being a key member of a company enjoying rapid growth, then we would really like to hear from you.