- Want to be part of a fast-growing Dynamics 365 business?
- Want to work in a great company with the freedom to make things happen?
- Enjoy designing, developing and integrating services/applications?
We’re looking for a passionate, enthusiastic Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations Solution Architect who wants to be part of something exciting and contribute to our ongoing success. With a strong focus on great customer relationships, you’ll be supporting existing customers with value and innovation, and helping the team to win new business opportunities.
In return for your skills, you’ll join a team like no other! Our friendly, open and well supported environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes a great workplace!
We need someone who has loads of energy and experience, enjoys engaging with customers, listening to customer requirements and pain points, using their insight to design and create what customers actually need. It’s a unique opportunity to architect solutions that drive real change in our customers’ businesses.
The role is not for the faint hearted, we need a strong player who will:
- Provide architect services to both customers and prospective customers. These services are both business advisory including best practice, as well as solution architect services;
- Participate in sales and pre-sales activities alongside our business development team;
- Define, design and specify solutions consistent with ‘best practices’ and ‘fit for purpose’ principles;
- Develop services opportunities both within the existing customer base and prospective accounts;
- Ensure customers derive maximum value from their application investments;
- Have energy and is driven and tenacious with the natural desire to achieve.
If you are actively seeking that next all-important opportunity and have the following:
- 5+ years' understanding of and primary responsibility for solutions within Finance, Project Management & Accounting;
- 5 or more years’ experience in an Architect role in Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Operations;
- 5+ years' experience in facilitation, analysis, and prototyping
- Proven record of having worked with Professional Services industries/implementations;
- Strong functional and technical (desired but not essential) background with the capability to operate at the highest level whilst understanding and influencing the detail;
- Proven experience in dealing with integrations and global implementation roll outs;
- Experience in the Power Platform solutions available;
- Ability to work with strong stakeholders, yet articulate outcomes / design decisions that deliver valuable insights based on the solution architecture;
- Strong business acumen and an ability to drive clear and tangible business outcomes;
- Ability to drive implementations to success;
- Experience in leading a team of consultants;
- Ability to take ownership of all aspects of Dynamics 365 F&O functionality;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (- a must!)
If you are energetic, enthusiastic and keen to make a change – we want to hear from you!