We’re looking for a passionate, enthusiastic Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Solution Architect who wants to be part of something exciting and continue our success. They’ll have a strong focus on great customer relationships, support existing customers with value and innovation, and help win new business opportunities. The role could be based in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane.
Our ideal person is someone who enjoys engaging with new clients, listening to client requirements and their pain points, using their insight to design and create what clients need and demo the solution back to them. They’ll also be someone who is not afraid of being innovative and can be hands-on with all technology offerings in the Microsoft suite to find the solution that is right for the client. It’s a unique opportunity to architect solutions that drive real change in our clients’ businesses.
Our friendly and incredibly supportive environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes Fusion5 a great workplace!
This role is for a capable and strong Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Solution Architect who brings the following:
- Strong Dynamics 365 Supply Chain and Manufacturing background with the capability to message the value proposition
- Solution Architecture services to clients and prospective clients. Developing and delivering high quality customised presentations and demonstrations that position the Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain product features/benefits as the best solution available to prospective clients
- Pre-sales capability with strong presentation and demonstration skills
- The ability to define, design and specify solutions consistent with ‘best practices’ and ‘fit for purpose’ principles in Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain
- Evaluate and recommend solutions, provide costing and win client confidence
If you are energetic and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity and have the following:
- 5+ years’ experience in solution consulting and/or pre-sales with Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain
- At least 8+ start to end implementations of Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- The ability to perform business analyst functions including developing/reviewing functional and technical specifications
- The ability to travel on a regular basis
We want to hear from you!
What’s on offer:
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes.
Fusion5 is proud to be a diverse, inclusive, and forward-thinking employer. We value, encourage and support our employees to be their best selves, and make their own potential reality, as well as our customers, and your colleagues.
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!