- Love the thrill of the chase of large opportunities?
- Proven experience selling large and complex business applications solutions?
- Want to work with and lead a high performing pre-sales team?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
This is a rare opportunity to play a pivotal role in contributing to the expansion of an extremely successful, fast growing software consulting company. Fusion5 is looking for an energetic, motivated and target-driven individual to join our successful and expanding Australian sales team, selling ERP solutions to organisations in Australia. While the role is Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane based, the expectation is that a degree of travel will be required to close inter-state opportunities.
Who are Fusion5?
We are an award winning company who deliver business solutions that make a difference. We offer a full range of digital transformation solutions, applications, consulting services, development, cloud and managed services as well as first class support services for our customers across New Zealand and Australia. Our expertise covers all key functional areas, including Enterprise Resource Planning, HR / Payroll, Customer Experience, Customer Relationship Management, IT Service Management, and Infrastructure.
We are also known for the vertical specific solutions we’ve developed across a number of key industries. Our strategy and implementation teams work with our customers to improve the way they do business.
Key qualities and responsibilities:
- Ability to sell ERP and CRM Solutions including Microsoft Dynamics 365 with a strong background in ERP/CRM solution sales
- Ability to hunt, qualify and close new prospects - comfortable to cold call as required
- Adept at prosecuting sales opportunities from leads through to signed deals with high energy, dedication and focus
- Accomplished relationship manager capable of building and nurturing strong relationships with clients and prospects
- Utilise a consultative approach to selling solutions as required through what are often long-term complex sales processes
- Proactively work with the Fusion5 marketing team in demand generation and campaign development activities, generating and qualifying leads and opportunities
- Working closely with our vendors to build strong relationships, uncover opportunities and progress to closure
- Being ready to travel inter-state within Australia, as required.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience in the complex IT solution selling space
- Have experience in business software sales, ideally ERP or Enterprise solutions and possess the networks to support this
- Ideally have previously worked for an Enterprise Software company/reseller and may be looking for that next step in your career and particularly for leading Cloud solutions. Or, you may have worked for a global software vendor/partner in a sales role, or lead generation capacity with some direct sales experience, and you are looking for an exciting opportunity for career expansion in a growing organisation sporting a fantastic business culture
- Be a self-starter with the hunger to achieve results autonomously
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and interpersonal) with a professional consultative approach
- Have strong business acumen and present well
- Be energetic, enthusiastic, driven and tenacious with the natural desire to achieve in a competitive climate.
If you have these skills and are interested in being a key member of a company enjoying rapid growth, then we would really like to hear from you.