We are seeking a truly unique person to fill this role - is this you?
- You are passionate about the company you work for
- Not just financial savvy but more importantly business savvy
- You are a proven Manager and Leader ready to take on a fantastic team
- Strategic direction and processes are your caffeine
- Part of a team and company where you are involved up front and through to delivery
In this role:
As part of your Management role you will lead and oversee the teams functions including:
- Bank Account transactions and reconciliations
- Credit Card transactions and reconciliations
- AR Invoices
- AR collection and receipting
- Intercompany transactions
- Revenue recognition and amortisation
- Expense claims
- Supplier Invoice processing
- Company travel
- Annuity Sales Orders
You will own and be responsible for delivery of:
- Monthly Income Statement preparation including
- Revenue review across all company pillars
- Expense review across all company pillars
- Accruals - revenue and expense
- Asset Management, acquisitions and depreciation
- MBO/Bonus accrual management
- Supplier Invoice approvals
- Company Insurance renewals
- Company Leases
- Internal costs management and efficiency
- System ownership and continual process improvements
- Finance Representative for new Company Acquisitions
Who is Fusion5?
An award winning business solutions company and if you haven’t heard of us before – jump onto our website www.fusion5.co.nz for full details of everything Fusion5.
What’s on offer?
We offer career development paths and a range of opportunities to grow and develop. Staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes. Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5.
We would like to hear from you if the above sounds like you and you are passionate about making a difference, joining a company with a great culture and taking your career to the next level.