- Are you passionate about customer service?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
- Do you have the passion to succeed
Have you always wanted to work for an exciting and dynamic IT company?
Fusion5 is offering an amazing opportunity to join our team based in Melbourne as an entry level Application Consultant.
This is a chance for someone who has a passion for Payroll, Time & Attendance and HR, combined with technical nous, to join our team and help to kick start and solidify an exciting career.
You will be part of a team of people who deliver high quality service and solutions for a varied and exciting range of payroll and HR clients. You will be responsible for working with the customer through all stages of the project life cycle.
You will need to be able to demonstrate adaptability and an ability to learn quickly as they could be working not only with different customers, but also across a variety of business solutions.
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- may have recently graduated or been working in a support capacity in your existing role
- has a technical aptitude and can quickly learn new systems
- has a can-do attitude, willingness to perform as part of a team and get things done
- is willing to work closely with customers, providing guidance and developing a trusted advisor relationship
- is energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking to take on a challenge
- has strong problem-solving skills with the ability to diagnose and analyse customer issues and requests
The technical skills you will need to be successful are:
- Demonstrable technical understanding of operating systems, networking technologies, software applications and communication protocols
- Experience in C#.NET, VB.NET or Java would be an advantage
- Knowledge and some competency in the use of professional business analysis techniques and methods (e.g. Use Case Analysis, UML)
- Skills in the use of standard office toolsets including Word, Excel, drawing/ diagramming tools (e.g. Visio), presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint) and project management tools (e.g. MS Project).
What’s on offer:
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more.
If you are energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity we want to hear from you!