- Do you have a passion for technology?
- Want to join an exceptional team of consultants?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
Fusion5’s ERP team specialises in the provision of high-quality services and support to organisations who have implemented or are about to implement ERP systems. We focus on a broad range of mid-range enterprise applications that fit Australian and New Zealand businesses including Oracle JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics solutions and more.
Fusion5 is looking for a JD Edwards CNC Technical Consultant to join our team. This is a rare opportunity to play a pivotal role in contributing to the expansion of an extremely successful, growing consulting company emerging out of Australia / New Zealand. This role is based in either Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
You will be the front line in relation to the in-depth technical aspects of troubleshooting one of the world's leading ERP solutions, backed by a team of highly skilled technical experts in this field. In addition, there are opportunities to cross-skill between Fusion5’s various offerings, and to provide integration services between different solutions.
The role is challenging and varied - no two days are ever the same. The role will allow you to work closely with a wide range of companies in a wide range of industries.
You may be working for a JDE consulting company or customer site who has implemented JDE and you are looking for broader challenges and/or the opportunity to cross-skill into other competencies. You have experience in the following:
- Installation, upgrades, migrations, and service pack installs
- Good understanding of EnterpriseOne architecture
- Troubleshooting and package builds
- Change Management using OMW/OMC
- Orchestration understanding and experience
- Technical/End user support skills
- Integration understanding/experience with ERPs
- Database Administration experience including IBM, SQL, and Oracle
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
You will be energetic, enthusiastic, actively seeking to make the transition to a career in consulting and seeking that next all-important opportunity. We are looking for people with a strong customer service focus, with a penchant for learning.
If you have these skills and are interested in being a key member of a company enjoying rapid growth, then we would really like to hear from you!