- Can you speak the language of CIOs, CTOs, and IT Managers, and use it to stimulate demand for outsourced IT Managed Services?
- Are you experienced in delivering marketing campaigns that generate leads for AWS and Azure sales teams?
- Do you enjoy learning about value-adding platforms, solutions, and services, then promoting them to technology leaders?
- Fusion5 wants you! January 2024 start! Melbourne CBD!
Fusion5 is a multi-award-winning Business Solutions and IT Managed Services organisation, bringing best-in-class software, IT Services, and consulting services to enterprise level businesses across New Zealand and Australia. Putting it simply – we’re here to help businesses solve problems and discover opportunities. We’re a passionate bunch, love a good laugh, and believe wholeheartedly in being disruptive where we can to achieve great outcomes for both our customers and our staff. Plus, we give you a day off for your birthday. Basically, we’re awesome, and growing, so we need more awesome people!
Our Marketing Department is responsible for creating awareness, demand, and leads for the solutions and services Fusion5 offers, which help businesses overcome their challenges, discover opportunities to thrive, and ultimately, make their potential reality.
We need an experienced, creative, and strategic marketing professional who is proficient in delivering campaigns that target CIOs, IT Managers, and CTOs with demand generation messaging relating to Cyber Security, Outsourced IT, Cloud Migrations, and IT Infrastructure support services.
You will design and execute on marketing programs that drive agreed net-new sales, profit, and marketshare outcomes for your Fusion5 stakeholders, while also working collaboratively with the other Fusion5 Marketing Managers to create opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell.
- Lead the marketing strategy and execution for the IT Infrastructure Cloud & Security team
- Contribute to the enablement of Business Development Representatives by supplying them with relevant content, assets, and other tools to aid with prospecting
- Leverage internal Subject Matter Experts and other resources to create marketing content and campaigns that attract prospective buyers
- Manage relevant stakeholders both in and outside the business to achieve agreed marketing and business goals
- Utilise an insights led and data-driven approach to all marketing activity.
- Delivering a pipeline of qualified MQLs
- Growing the awareness of Fusion5’s IT Infrastructure Cloud & Security services with target audiences – specifically with CIO/CISO/CTO/IT Leader roles within target businesses
- Reporting to Stakeholders monthly on performance and outcomes of marketing activities
- Playing a key role in maintaining a positive, supportive culture within the Fusion5 marketing team
- Managing the marketing budget for your area of responsibility.
The ideal person for this role will be:
- Experienced in B2B Tech Marketing, preferably demand/lead generation for outsourced IT Managed Services, Cloud Migrations or similar
- Knowledgeable about technology platforms and the value proposition of AWS, Microsoft Azure, along with associated Cyber Security, Outsourced IT, and Cloud and Infrastructure services
- Confident and comfortable with the language and terminology relating to Cloud computing, Cyber Security, and Outsourced IT Managed Services
- A strong marketing all-rounder, with a ‘muck-in’ attitude
- A natural collaborator, with the ability to engage, influence, and manage a range of stakeholders from Senior Leadership to Subject Matter Experts, to relationships within the Marketing Team
- Confident communicating both verbally and in writing
- Knowledgeable in the use of Marketing Automation to create multi-touch campaigns that incorporate email, social media, website content journeys, and events (digital and in-person), as well as developing nurture campaigns
- Curious and willing to look for and embrace innovative ideas
- A team player committed to contributing to an encouraging, understanding, kind, loyal, and fun culture.
Fusion5 is proud to be a diverse, inclusive, and forward-thinking employer. We value, encourage and support our employees to be their best selves, and make their own potential reality, as well as their colleagues, and our customers.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced B2B Tech marketer looking to take greater ownership of their craft and embrace a role that offers leadership and creative freedom, coupled with strategic and commercial foundations.
In return you’ll enjoy being part of an established Marketing team that is wholeheartedly valued and backed by the business, join a company that has been established for 20 years and which continues to grow in strength, and receive a competitive salary and benefits package as the icing on the cake to knowing you’re doing work that truly makes a difference.
Sound like the change you need? Get in touch – let’s talk.