- Are you an IT professional who loves working with the latest technology?
- Enjoy lateral thinking and wish to develop your technical skills further?
- Have a real passion for Cloud technology, customer adoption and technical support?
- Love providing excellent customer service and getting involved in exciting projects?
We are looking for a hardworking and self-motivated person with a strong IT focused technical background to join our Managed Services team in Perth, Brisbane or Wellington. The ideal candidate will be experienced with at least 2 years in a similar role within a Managed Services environment, communicate in a clear, concise and friendly manner, work both as part of a team or autonomously, and will be self-motivated and ready to contribute to our support team.
You will provide level 1/level 2 IT support for our Managed Services customers specifically for Microsoft 365, Azure and Windows including virtualised infrastructure configuration, management and support across Windows and Linux OS, enterprise applications (Azure AD, Active Directory, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint), network troubleshooting, as well as having the potential to get involved in a range of internal and customer projects.
What the role will involve:
- Provide first level support and issue resolution via phone, remote and e-mail
- Occasional on-site support where required
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to end-users
- Build strong customer relationships
- Prioritise support requests accordingly in a dynamically changing environment
- Occasional project work to deploy solutions for customers
- Create and maintain client technical documentation
- Support Windows and Linux servers, desktops and applications
- Support virtualised environments and Remote Desktop Solutions
- Take ownership of monitoring configurations, ensuring all client systems are adequately monitored
- Observe monitoring dashboards during business hours
- Provide afterhours support via an on-call roster rotation.
We need someone that brings:
- Solid experience in a desktop and system support role along with desktop, server and application support experience
- A good understanding of Public Cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS with at least 2-years hands on experience
- Good experience with Microsoft 365, Exchange, Active Directory, Windows and Linux Servers, Terminal Services, Hyper-V & VMware, and SharePoint
- A solid understanding of system administration and management, ideally coming from a Managed Services Provider background
- Some understanding of Oracle and SQL Server databases
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
- Strong documentation skills including system architecture design/diagrams
- ITIL foundation certification preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A solid work ethic and the desire to learn and develop
- Demonstrated industry experience in a customer facing role
- A real "can do" attitude is required, along with demonstrated previous experience working autonomously
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with monitoring tools, such as Zabbix
You will be energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity. We are looking for people with a strong customer service focus, with a penchant for learning.
We would like to hear from you if the above sounds like you and you are passionate about making a difference. For more information on Fusion5 please go to www.fusion5.co.nz