- Are you passionate about delivering solutions, value, and service?
- Do you want to join an exceptional team of consultants across New Zealand and Australia?
- Are you self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and looking for a talented and engaging NetSuite Functional Consultant to work with some of Australia’s largest and most exciting companies.
We are seeking a NetSuite professional to join us in our Customer Success Team located in one of our Australian office locations. The Fusion5 Customer Success Team prides itself on delivering high quality service and solutions for a varied and exciting range of clients. The successful candidate will bring a combination of technical nuance and excellent customer engagement to the team.
Who are we?
Some would say we’re a business that sells software and business applications. But what we really trade in is #makingpotentialreality. We provide software, applications, services and support that optimise and empower Aussie and Kiwi organisations so they can thrive.
We’re a passionate bunch, love a good laugh, and believe wholeheartedly in being disruptive where we can, to achieve great outcomes for both our customers and our staff. We’ve got more awards than you can shake a stick at, a growing number of customers, and a leadership team who are personally invested in the success of the business, our people, and our partners.
And we’re the kind of place that gives you a day off for your birthday. Basically, we’re awesome, and growing, so we need more awesome people.
The role is for a capable strong consultant who:
- Brings extensive NetSuite functional support experience;
- Has an understanding of how businesses work and can back this up with commercial experience;
- Has a friendly and customer focused attitude with a passion for excellence, quality and customer care;
- Can be a chameleon, able to change modes from hands-on functional configuration to running customer meetings or getting stuck in with business process discussions;
- Can provide informative, business-ready training for customer stakeholders;
- Has the ability to diagnose and analyse customer issues with a passion to build and improve existing processes;
- Has energy, enthusiasm and is driven, with the natural desire to achieve.
If you are energetic and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity and have the following:
- 2 – 4 years minimum in a similar customer facing role;
- Strong analytical, communication and time management skills;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with clients and users as well as seniors, peers and developers across the product teams.
- The ability to address/rationalise application issues and understand the technologies supporting the application;
- Strong customer service focus with a penchant for learning.
We want to hear from you!