Looking for more challenging and exciting projects?
- Perhaps working at a smaller NetSuite partner is not enough for you
- Fantastic opportunity to join a leading business solutions company
- Work alongside industry leading specialists to support your career aspirations
As the largest and most successful NetSuite partner across Australia and New Zealand, Fusion5 are still experiencing rapid growth in Australia. As such, we seek a vibrant, enthusiastic and highly experienced vendor side Project Manager to join our team in either Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of success in delivering small, medium and large ERP projects to join our NetSuite team. This is a rare opportunity to play a major role in contributing to the expansion of an extremely successful, growing business solutions company
While you will be required to manage multiple concurrent projects successfully from start to finish, you will be supported by our dedicated and passionate professional services team. We are passionate about ensuring our projects are successful and clients are referenceable. As a Fusion5 Project Manager you will be in the front line of creating that success. You will also be a member of our ISO Certified PMO team. Through the PMO you will be working with a network of incredibly capable Project Management professionals that will mentor your professional development.
Who is Fusion5?
Some would say we’re a business that sells software and business applications. But what we really trade in is #makingpotentialreality. We provide software, applications, services and support that optimise and empower Aussie and Kiwi organisations so they can thrive.
We’re a passionate bunch, love a good laugh, and believe wholeheartedly in being disruptive where we can, to achieve great outcomes for both our customers and our staff. We’ve got more awards than you can shake a stick at, a growing number of customers, and a leadership team who are personally invested in the success of the business, our people, and our partners.
And we’re the kind of place that gives you a day off for your birthday. Basically, we’re awesome, and growing, so we need more awesome people.
- Proven vendor side project management experience;
- Full lifecycle implementation experience in multiple ERP projects (preferably Oracle, NetSuite or Microsoft);
- At least 5-6 years in complex Project Management; (PRINCE2 an advantage);
- Experience with insightful and effective interactions with client C-level people
- Experience successfully delivering multiple concurrent projects;
- Be energetic and enthusiastic, with a desire to make an impact within a consulting and solutions environment;
- Great communication skills;
- Excellent Risk Identification, Risk Management and Change Management skills
- Team and Results focused;
- Advocate for high quality deliverables with attention to detail.
If you have these skills and are interested in being a key member of a company enjoying rapid growth, then we would really like to hear from you.