- Want to join a NetSuite partner that will provide diverse projects, and plenty of them?
- Want to learn and develop your skills?
- Do you have a passion for technology?
Fusion5 is enjoying an exciting time of growth and we are looking for a talented and engaging NetSuite Technical Consultant to join our exceptional Fusion5 family. In return for your skills, you’ll join a team like no other!
Our friendly and well supported environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes a great workplace!
In this role you will be given the opportunity to develop quickly into a key member of the development team. You will have exposure to the very latest technologies and receive excellent training and guidance.
The role is challenging and varied - no two projects are ever the same. The role will allow you to work closely with a wide range of companies in a wide range of industries.
What we are looking for….
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in NetSuite SuiteScript (preferably 2.0)
- 2-3 years’ experience in HTML/CSS/XML
- Knowledge & experience in Webservices/SuiteTalk/REST API
- 1+ years' experience in iPaaS solutions (Celigo, Jitterbit, Workato etc.)
- 3+ years' experience in Ecommerce/Web development/SCA
- Knowledge & experience in software development
- Knowledge & experience in documenting code, testing experience and understanding
- Familiarity with using SDF
- Familiarity with version control systems
- Familiarity with Financial/ERP systems specially NetSuite
- Familiarity with tools such as Webstorm, Eclipse
- Familiarity with GraphQL
If you have:
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills to understand development specifications
- Desire to learn, improve under your own initiative
... and are energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity we want to hear from you!