- Want to join a NetSuite partner that will provide diverse projects, and plenty of them?
- Want to learn and develop your skills?
- Do you have a passion for technology?
Fusion5 is looking for a talented and engaging NetSuite Technical Support Consultant to join our successful and expanding NetSuite practice based in either Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane.
Some would say we’re a business that sells software and business applications. But what we really trade in is #makingpotentialreality. We provide software, applications, services and support that optimise and empower Aussie and Kiwi organisations so they can thrive.
We’re a passionate bunch, love a good laugh, and believe wholeheartedly in being disruptive where we can, to achieve great outcomes for both our customers and our staff. We’ve got more awards than you can shake a stick at, a growing number of customers, and a leadership team who are personally invested in the success of the business, our people, and our partners.
- Proven experience as a NetSuite Administrator or Technical Support Consultant
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in NetSuite SuiteScript
- 2-3 years’ experience in HTML/CSS/XML
- Experience in troubleshooting integration tools such as Celigo, Jitterbit
- Experience in NetSuite SuiteCommerce
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to NetSuite configurations, integrations, and customizations.
- Documenting code, testing experience and understanding
- Familiarity with version controls
- Knowledge & Experience in Ecommerce/Web development
- Skills in development C#/PHP
- Familiarity with Webservices/SuiteTalk/REST API
- Familiarity with Financial/ERP system
- Familiarity with Web Development tools,
- NetSuite certifications (Administrator, SuiteFoundation, SuiteDeveloper) are highly desirable
- Prior experience in customer-facing roles
- Strong communication skills to understand development specifications
- Desire to learn, improve under own initiative
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service and support
- The ability to think on your feet and prioritise tasks.
What’s on offer:
Cross-training to new products is always an option. We operate a high-performance culture - life is never boring at Fusion5! You’ll be working with great teams, on interesting projects, delivered to a broad range of industries. We deliberately look for people who are enthusiastic and forward thinking. Our managers encourage and support new ideas geared towards process improvement.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for and you would like to become a Fusion5er, we would love to hear from you!
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!