- Do you have experience working in a dynamic payroll team?
- Are you passionate about customer service?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
- Do you want to be part of a high performing team?
Fusion5 is seeking a Payroll Processing Consultant to join our team based in Melbourne’s CBD. This is a rare opportunity to play a pivotal role in contributing to the expansion of an extremely successful fast-growing company.
As a Payroll Processing Consultant, you will play a key role in our Payroll Services team. You will be responsible for high quality end-to-end payroll processing for outsourced payroll and hosted bureau customers.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to carry out all tasks with high attention to detail and have the ability to switch between tasks and customers seamlessly. Our Payroll Processing Consultants need to be highly organised and possess excellent math and excel skills.
What would you be doing?
- Entering and maintaining employee information and payroll data into the system
- Maintaining and updating payroll records
- Preparing, processing, checking and finalising payrolls for several different companies using multiple payroll systems
- Preparing and distributing payroll reports as well as ad hoc reporting as required
- Preparing and filing STP or Pay Day Files with the relevant tax entities
- Preparing payroll tax
- Superannuation submissions and payment preparation
- Keeping up to date with new legislative requirements
- Liaising and building good relationships with customers
- Assisting with other reasonable tasks/payroll requests as required.
The role is challenging and varied - no two days are ever the same. You will have the opportunity to work with a group of passionate and friendly payroll professionals within the Payroll Services team. The role will also allow you to work closely with a wide range of companies in a wide range of industries.
To succeed in this role you must have:
- At least three years' payroll experience (EmpowerHR Application Software would be an advantage, but not essential)
- Strong Knowledge of AU / NZ payroll legislation and regulations
- Experience and knowledge in payroll processes and operations
- Strong excel skills
- The ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to 'hit the ground running'
Our ideal candidate will also possess the following qualities:
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to diagnose and analyse customer issues and requests with a passion to build and improve existing processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with clients and users as well as seniors, peers and developers across the product teams
- A friendly and customer focused attitude with a passion for excellence, quality and customer care
- Reliability, consistency, and a good attendance record.
If you are:
- energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking that next all important opportunity;
- interested in being a key member of a company enjoying rapid growth...
...then we would really like to hear from you.