- Do you have experience working in a dynamic payroll team?
- Are you passionate about customer service?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
- Do you want to be part of a high performing team?
Fusion5 is looking for a Payroll Processing Consultant to join our team in Melbourne's CBD. This is a rare opportunity to play a pivotal role in contributing to the expansion of an extremely successful fast-growing company.
As a Payroll Processing Consultant, you will play a key role in our Payroll Services team. You will be responsible for high quality end-to-end payroll processing for outsourced payroll and hosted bureau customers.
- You will join our payroll services team who support payroll for 36 customers paying over 20,000 employees across Australia & New Zealand. The varied nature of our customer base means you could be working across a variety of industries, pay structures and awards. This will include:
- The responsibility for end to end payroll processing for various employers, encompassing weekly, fortnightly, and monthly payrolls; using either EmpowerHR, PayGlobal, Jade Star or Infinet Cloud payroll systems
- Providing a high level of customer service to employers who could be based in either Australia or New Zealand
- Assisting with different month end processing including administration of superannuation and payroll tax payments and reconciliations
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Has previous experience in a payroll processing role and a desire to develop your skill set in this area
- Has good knowledge of Australian and/or New Zealand payroll legislation and regulations
- Has the ability to multitask, prioritise work and has excellent time management skills
- Has previous experience using a business payroll solution. Note: EmpowerHR, PayGlobal, Jade Star or Infinet Cloud Payroll is an advantage but not essential)
- Is able to navigate MS Office tools, including Outlook, MS Teams and Excel with Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
- Can demonstrate an understanding of the importance of data security
- Is able to use and navigate and use SharePoint
- Is self-motivated, collaborative and wanting to work in a supportive team environment
Looking after our people
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, access to novated leases, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more.
Fusion5 actively nurtures a friendly and well-supported work environment and takes time out to celebrate together. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes. There’s an annual professionally-hosted event for all Fusion5 staff, where we share our successes and plan together for the future.
We would like to hear from you if the above sounds like you and you are passionate about making a difference, joining a company with a great culture and taking your career to the next level.
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!