Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and we are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, diligent, and pro-active person for this critical role in our NetSuite team based in our Sydney or Melbourne office. The Project Administrator will need an eye for organisation and the ability to understand a need before it happens.
Our friendly and well supported environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes a great workplace! NetSuite is the leading cloud ERP and has been achieving outstanding success in Australia.
Who are Fusion5?
We are an award winning company who delivers business solutions that make a difference. We offer a full range of digital transformation solutions, applications, consulting services, development, cloud and managed services as well as first class support services for our customers across Australia and New Zealand. Our expertise covers all key functional areas, including Enterprise Resource Planning, HR / Payroll, Customer Experience, Customer Relationship Management, IT Service Management, and Infrastructure.
What is involved…
- Creation of work orders and filing in the appropriate company folders
- Accurate data entry of project information into the project management system
- Responsibility for co-ordinating work orders through to completion
- Liaison with managers to check resource requirements and availability
- Resource allocations in Fusion5’s resource management system
- Proactive management of variations to resource allocations
- Management and support of the administrative requirements of the team
- Providing assistance with ad hoc queries regarding timesheets, billing and invoicing
- Providing documentation assistance to the team using MS Word
- Providing assistance with account reconciliation using MS Excel
- Developing excellent working relationships within the team and with customers
What do you need…
- Proven experience in Project Administration within a professional services environment
- The ability to build relationships across the business
- To be highly-organised with strong attention to detail
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, manage conflicting priorities and cope with a constantly changing landscape
- Can-do attitude, willingness to perform as part of a team and get things done
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- To thrive in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
Looking after our people
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more.
Fusion5 actively nurtures a friendly and well-supported work environment and takes time out to celebrate together. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes. There’s an annual professionally-hosted event for all Fusion5 staff, where we share our successes and plan together for the future.
We would like to hear from you if the above sounds like you and you are passionate about making a difference, joining a company with a great culture and taking your career to the next level.
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!