- Do you love organisation, timesheets, projects and people?
- Would you like to work with bleeding edge technology combining innovation and integration?
- Want to be a critical member of a team with a mandate to grow?
- Want to be responsible for augmenting and running a super productive and innovative team?
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and we have an opportunity for an experienced experienced project administrator or junior project manager to join our team in our Melbourne office. Fusion5 is a great place to work - you will love our culture and growth mentality.
Who are Fusion5?
We are an award-winning company who deliver business solutions that make a difference. We offer a full range of digital transformation solutions, applications, consulting services, development, cloud and managed services as well as first class support services for our customers across Australia and New Zealand. Our expertise covers all key functional areas, including Enterprise Resource Planning, HR / Payroll, Customer Experience, Customer Relationship Management, IT Service Management, Integration, and Infrastructure.
Our strategy and implementation teams work with our customers to improve the way they do business, and a critical success factor is ensuring high levels of user adoption when implementing change of systems or business process.
What you’ll do:
This role offers a rare opportunity to work in a project coordination role within the Fusion5 Innovation pillar, based in Melbourne. You will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of technical business solutions as well as representing our brand and capability within the market.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, this role supports the practice operations, co-ordinating the activities of the consultancy team, project manages technical projects, and communicates project status both internally at Fusion5 and externally with customers. This is an opportunity to manage mid size implementation projects, often concurrently, and will suit an experienced project administrator or junior project manager with a vendor or consulting background.
You will be managing middleware and technical solutions, usually with a high degree of customisation to meet specific business needs. This is a key role in our business focusing on our people and our customers and ensuring successful outcomes.
Who we are looking for:
Passion for our solutions, technology, for people and success are absolutely critical in this role. You’ll have had success in a similar role and are ready to make that move into a team where you can make a real difference to our customers, whilst still wanting to keep a hands on approach across projects.
You’ll also be:
- Understanding rapid development, prototyping and storytelling to consultants and clients
- Wanting a career based on the huge growth potential of innovation and integration
- Part of a 500 strong company – filled with amazing experience, knowledge and capability
- Able to lead by example, show drive and autonomy to get things done, make good decisions – lead your amazing team.
- Having your say in recruitment and growth and be a foundational member of this capability
- Experienced in a vendor and/or consulting environment, with the proven ability to manage technical projects – middleware or systems integration experience an advantage
- Able to think on your feet, juggle lots of projects, send lots of emails, have lots of teams meetings
- A strong communicator and facilitator with excellent organisational skills
- Commercially astute, able to spot and seal an opportunity, and deliver
- Experienced with structured PM methods and processes, but pragmatic enough to adapt to the situation as required, and proven ability to deliver
- Able to drive engagements, predict and mitigate project risks
- Able to construct and run projects and initiatives
- An excellent conceptual, lateral, and pragmatic thinker
- Equipped with strong people leadership skills and the ability to mentor, develop and lead the project team to their full potential
- Able to engage with our clients and bring a sound product and solution knowledge and experience.
What you don’t need:
- Loads of experience in waterfall based ERP implementations – but you can have it – that’s cool too
- To worry about the capability of the team and the calibre of the people you are working with, they are great
- 15 years of experience running a 50+ team of highly utilised consultants, we’ll consider new leaders if they are ready to take a leap.
What's on offer?
Cross-training to new products is always an option. We operate a high-performance culture - life is never boring at Fusion5! You’ll be working with great teams, on interesting projects, delivered to a broad range of industries. We deliberately look for people who are enthusiastic and forward thinking. Our managers encourage and support new ideas geared towards process improvement.
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for and you would like to become a Fusion5er, we would love to hear from you!
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!