- Looking for challenging and exciting projects?
- Fantastic opportunity to join a leading business solutions company
- Work alongside industry leading specialists
We are seeking a vibrant, enthusiastic and highly experienced Project Manager to join our team in Australia. We are looking for people with proven track records of success in delivering large CPM Projects. This is a rare opportunity to play a major role in contributing to the expansion of an extremely successful, growing business solutions company.
We are passionate about ensuring our projects are successful and clients are referenceable. As a Fusion5 Project Manager you will be in the front line of creating that success. You will also be a member of our PMO team. Through the PMO you will be working with a network of incredibly capable Project Management professionals to identify and implement ongoing process improvement in our methodology and delivery.
We are quite a diverse pillar with many products and disciplines. Ideally, we seek a person who has had experience in Data related projects, such as cloud platform builds, data and analytics.
Qualities of our ideal candidate:
- Proven vendor side consulting, delivery and project management experience
- Full lifecycle implementation and upgrade experience in Corporate Performance Management is preferred
- At least 3 years in Project Management; (PRINCE2 an advantage)
- Agile experience implementing enterprise applications
- Azure DevOps experience
- Experience successfully delivering multiple concurrent projects
- Energetic and enthusiastic, with a desire to make an impact within a consulting and solutions environment
- Excellent Risk Management and Stakeholder Management skills
- Takes ownership and is results focused.
Who are we?
Some would say we’re a business that sells software and business applications. But what we really trade in is #makingpotentialreality. We provide software, applications, services and support that optimise and empower Aussie and Kiwi organisations so they can thrive.
We’re a passionate bunch, love a good laugh, and believe wholeheartedly in being disruptive where we can, to achieve great outcomes for both our customers and our staff. We’ve got more awards than you can shake a stick at, a growing number of customers, and a leadership team who are personally invested in the success of the business, our people, and our partners.
And we’re the kind of place that gives you a day off for your birthday. Basically, we’re awesome, and growing, so we need more awesome people.
If you have these skills and are interested in being a key member of a company enjoying rapid growth, then we would really like to hear from you.