- Looking for challenging and exciting projects?
- Fantastic opportunity to join a leading business solutions company
- Work alongside industry leading specialists
We are seeking a vibrant, enthusiastic and highly experienced Project Manager to join our team in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of success in delivering small, medium and large ERP projects to join our NetSuite team. This is a rare opportunity to play a major role in contributing to the expansion of an extremely successful, growing business solutions company.
You will be required to manage multiple concurrent projects successfully from start to finish. You will be working with the largest, and fastest-growing, NetSuite practice in Australia, with a dedicated and passionate professional services team. We are passionate about ensuring our projects are successful and clients are referenceable. As a Fusion5 Project Manager you will be in the front line of creating that success. You will also be a member of our PMO team. Through the PMO you will be working with a network of incredibly capable Project Management professionals to identify and implement ongoing process improvement in our methodology and delivery.
- Proven vendor side consulting, delivery and project management experience;
- Full lifecycle implementation experience in multiple ERP projects (preferably Oracle, NetSuite or Microsoft);
- At least 5-6 years in complex Project Management; (PRINCE2 an advantage);
- Insightful and effective interactions with client C-level people;
- Experience successfully delivering multiple concurrent projects;
- Be energetic and enthusiastic, with a desire to make an impact within a consulting and solutions environment;
- Great communication skills;
- Excellent Risk Identification, Risk Management and Change Management skills;
- Results focused.
What’s on offer:
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted health insurance and gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more.
Fusion5 actively nurtures a friendly and well-supported work environment and takes time out to celebrate together. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes. There’s an annual professionally-hosted event for all Fusion5 staff, where we share our successes and plan together for the future.
We would like to hear from you if the above sounds like you and you are passionate about making a difference, joining a company with a great culture and taking your career to the next level.
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!