- Are you highly organised with a strong attention to detail?
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
Fusion5 is looking for an energetic, motivated Resource Manager to join our successful and expanding Microsoft Finance and Operations practice based in Sydney or Brisbane.
The role works in collaboration with the F&O team to support the smooth running of resource allocation while troubleshooting and monitoring potential scheduling problems and managing risks for mitigation in a timely manner. The role also supports the Practice Manager with coordinating and setting up work orders and setting up projects in our resource management system.
What is involved…
- Set up and maintain projects and Work Orders in Fusion5’s resource management system
- Update resource calendars on a regular basis according to project management updates
- Communicate resource conflicts and projected resource requirements to appropriate managers
- Schedule resources for forecasted sales into the Resource Management system and keep up to date according to progression of sales
- Proactively load balance the resources, resolving overs and unders
- Ensure Work Orders, Change Requests and Statements of Work are signed off by the customer before work commences
- Develop and communicate Work Order reporting including completion dates and budgets
- Organising weekly team resource meetings
- Assisting the Practice Manager with various administration tasks.
What do you need…
- 2-4 years’ experience coordinating or implementing projects
- Experience in resource scheduling within a professional services environment
- The ability to build relationships across the business
- To be highly-organised with strong attention to detail
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, manage conflicting priorities and cope with a constantly changing landscape
- Can-do attitude, willingness to perform as part of a team and get things done
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, and presentation skills
- To thrive in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside seasoned Consultants and Project Management professionals and continue to develop your career.