- Do you have a passion for technology?
- Want to join an exceptional team of consultants?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
Fusion5’s ERP team specialises in the provision of high-quality services and support to organisations who have implemented or are about to implement ERP systems. We focus on a broad range of mid-range enterprise applications that fit Australian and New Zealand businesses including Oracle JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics solutions and more.
Fusion5 is looking for a JD Edwards CNC Consultant to join our team in Brisbane. This is a rare opportunity to play a pivotal role in contributing to the expansion of an extremely successful, growing consulting company emerging out of Australia / New Zealand.
You will be the front line in relation to the in-depth technical aspects of troubleshooting one of the world's leading ERP solutions, backed by a team of highly skilled technical experts in this field. In addition, there are opportunities to cross-skill between Fusion5’s various offerings, and to provide integration services between different solutions.
The role is challenging and varied - no two days are ever the same. The role will allow you to work closely with a wide range of companies in a wide range of industries.
Who are we?
Some would say we’re a business that sells software and business applications. But what we really trade in is #makingpotentialreality. We provide software, applications, services and support that optimise and empower Aussie and Kiwi organisations so they can thrive.
We’re a passionate bunch, love a good laugh, and believe wholeheartedly in being disruptive where we can, to achieve great outcomes for both our customers and our staff. We’ve got more awards than you can shake a stick at, a growing number of customers, and a leadership team who are personally invested in the success of the business, our people, and our partners. And we’re the kind of place that gives you a day off for your birthday. Basically, we’re awesome, and growing, so we need more awesome people.
- You may be working for a JDE consulting company or customer site who has implemented JDE and you are looking for broader challenges and/or the opportunity to cross-skill into other competencies.
- You have experience in the following:
- JDE Installation, Upgrades, Migrations, Tools upgrades
- Change Management using OMW/OMC
- JDE Security, user profiles and roles
- Technical/End user support and troubleshooting skills
- User Defined Objects, Management and Security
- Operating systems – Windows, iSeries, Linux
- Database Administration experience including IBM, SQL, and Oracle.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Any experience in QSoftware, RFgen, ReportsNow will be an added advantage
- You will be energetic, enthusiastic, a team player, actively seeking to make the transition to a career in consulting and seeking that next all-important opportunity. We are looking for people with a strong customer service focus, good communication skills with a penchant for learning.
What’s on offer:
Cross-training to new products is always an option. We operate a high-performance culture - life is never boring at Fusion5! You’ll be working with great teams, on interesting projects, delivered to a broad range of industries. We deliberately look for people who are enthusiastic and forward thinking. Our managers encourage and support new ideas geared towards process improvement.
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for and you would like to become a Fusion5er, we would love to hear from you!
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!