- Are you a pro-active, organised, strategic marketer, who is energised by delivering both attention-grabbing campaigns AND quantifiable ROI?
- Do you have a passion for telling stories that help people understand their problems better, then ensure there is a path for them to follow to find solutions, supporting data, and testimonials to resolve their issues?
- Want an opportunity where you can make a difference, and make your mark?
This is an opportunity for a strong, visionary, results-oriented marketer to join our growing team, creating and executing campaigns that feed and nurture the customer buying journey, and generate qualified leads for our sales team.
Who are you?
Ideally, you have experience marketing software and technology (do you know your CRM from your ERP?), and an understanding of B2B marketing. Most importantly, you will have a solid grasp on the psychology of today’s B2B buyer’s journey and know how to match this with modern marketing tools, channels, and engagement methods.
You’ll thrive on “no two days ever being the same” and being accountable for a range of marketing activities for different products, solutions and services. Your strengths will be ideation, project management and the ability to balance confident leadership with hands on execution, and ‘closing the loop’ with comprehensive reporting. Whether running events, curating Social and Digital content, or executing multi-touch campaigns, you’ll be comfortable working with the specialists in our team to deliver marketing programs that achieve tangible outcomes.
Essentially, you’re a marketing go-getter, a happy and supportive team player, and someone keen to pitch in and make a positive difference.
Who are we?
A multi-award winning Business and IT Solutions company, bringing best-in-class business applications, solutions, and services to corporate and enterprise level businesses across Australia and New Zealand. We’re a passionate bunch, fast-paced, love a good laugh, and believe wholeheartedly in being disruptive where we can to achieve great outcomes for both our customers and our staff. We’re privately owned, and the Directors of the business are all personally invested in ours, and your, success. Plus, we give you a day off for your birthday. Basically, we’re awesome, and growing, so we need more awesome people.
What will you be responsible for?
- Ideating, project managing, and executing, and reporting on multi-touch marketing campaigns that generate hot leads for sales, and warm leads for nurturing.
- Creation and execution of automated email campaigns, including managing and contributing to content, asset creation, and reporting on engagement. Experience with Marketing Automation (ideally Oracle Marketing Cloud/Eloqua), and developing automated lead nurturing campaigns will be a bonus.
- End to End management of digital and physical events, working with the relevant Marketing Team members on website updates, awareness and attraction advertising, email invites, venue booking, catering, taking photos, etc.
- Contributing to Fusion5’s social media presence by co-ordinating the creation of regular posts, managing sponsored content campaigns, etc.
- Creating, designing, writing content. You don’t need to be an expert, but you need to be confident giving it a go. From ghost-writing blogs or short articles, to creating basic artwork such as SEO images to use on the website, LinkedIn or in emails, or making short videos using programs like Biteable or Wave.Video; you’ll be assertive enough to take a shot!
Our skills and experience wishlist:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Marketing Executive
- Experience in B2B Marketing
- Experience in the Software Business Applications/IT industry
- Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Marketing Automation Skills (preferably Eloqua)
- Social Media Guru
- Equally confident speaking with staff, suppliers, customers, or prospects on the phone, in person, or via email.
If this opportunity pushes your buttons, we want to hear from you!