- Can you combine a strong functional and technical background whilst thinking like a businessperson?
- Have a strong technical background with experience in development using .NET?
- Love making things happen, mixing strategy, leadership and being hands on?
We’re looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, Technical Consultant to join our Melbourne team and play a lead role across our Australian Pivotal CRM customers and projects.
Each customer is unique in how they have deployed Pivotal CRM as a mission-critical business application to meet their specific industry requirements, so every day is different.
If you enjoy engaging with customers, learning what drives their business success and using your insight and technical expertise to design and create outstanding solutions – you’ll love the variety and mix of technical, development and business engagements this role brings.
You’ll be architecting solutions; deep diving into specific industries whilst remaining hands-on delivering the technical and development aspect of the application.
Outside of Pivotal CRM, there is future opportunity to expand your career into other technologies including Innovation and Microsoft.
Our ideal candidate will:
- bring energy, a can-do attitude, strong problem-solving skills, pragmatism and an outcome focused approach to projects
- take part in the business conversations, requirements gathering and solution design
- have a confident style, excellent communication, customer engagement and presentation skills.
Join our friendly and well supported fast-paced environment where we celebrate with lots of team events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes a great workplace with lots of opportunity to grow your career.
If you’re interested in joining a team who is passionate about helping customers achieve great outcomes – get in touch.