- Do you have a strong technical background with Citrix and related tech?
- Are you passionate about customer service?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
- Do you have the passion to succeed?
- Have you always wanted to work for an exciting and dynamic IT company?
Fusion5 is offering an amazing opportunity to join our fast growing Enterprise Cloud and Security team as a Senior Technical Consultant. This is a chance for someone who has a passion for Citrix and other VDI technologies to join our team and continue developing an exciting career.
The successful candidate will be part of a team of technical consultants who deliver high quality service, solution(s) and maintenance of a range of Citrix and related technology solutions for Fusion5’s customer base across Australia and New Zealand. The successful candidate will bring a combination of drive and willingness to engage in a continuous learning journey.
This role will suit an individual who has a passion for Citrix and other VDI/EUC technologies including RDS and Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD).
The successful candidate needs to be able to demonstrate adaptability and an ability to learn quickly as they could be working not only with different customers, but potentially with different technology solutions hosted on a range of on-premises and Cloud platforms.
Who are we?
Some would say we’re a business that sells software and business applications and provides technology solutions. But what we really trade in is #makingpotentialreality. We provide software, applications, services and support that optimise and empower Aussie and Kiwi organisations so they can thrive.
We’re a passionate bunch, love a good laugh, and believe wholeheartedly in being disruptive where we can, to achieve great outcomes for both our customers and our staff. We’ve got more awards than you can shake a stick at, a growing number of customers, and a leadership team who are personally invested in the success of the business, our people, and our partners.
And we’re the kind of place that gives you a day off for your birthday. Basically, we’re awesome, and growing, so we need more awesome people.
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- has solid experience with Citrix technologies including Virtual Apps and Desktops/DaaS, NetScaler, Microsoft RDS and Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD)
- is experienced with all supporting technologies including Active Directory, Group Policy, FSLogix and monitoring solutions
- is familiar with at least one public cloud platform (Azure or AWS is preferred)
- is energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking to take on a challenge
- has strong problem-solving skills with the ability to diagnose and analyse customer issues and requests
- has strong business analyst skills with the ability to clearly gather and document customer requirements, produce proposals and technical (as-built) documentation
- has demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders in pre-sales, during delivery and continual improvement
- can work autonomously and as part of a collaborative team
- can demonstrate excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- can multitask and think on their feet
- has the ability and willingness to engage directly with customers
- ideally has a Defence clearance (NV1 or higher) – this would be highly regarded but not essential.
Our promise to you
Fusion5 understands it’s essential to provide a workplace where our people are engaged, challenged, successful and happy, and we’ve created just that! Along with an extensive range of benefits and core values to be proud of, we’ll ensure you have every opportunity to make your potential, reality.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for and you would like to become a Fusion5er, we would love to hear from you!