- Are you all about building lasting relationships with your customers?
- Is going the extra mile and delivering value part of your daily routine?
- Do you make any team better just by being a part of it?
- Does customer service sustain and motivate you?
- Are you a self-motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
We are seeking a Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations delivery professional to join us in our Customer Success Team located in Sydney.
You will need to be prepared to take on and manage a portfolio of customers across Australia and build lasting partnerships with them. You will be willing to go the extra mile to ensure their support needs are met. The successful candidate will be able to engage at all levels and will be results driven, always seeking value for our customers while representing the Fusion5 brand.
Who are we?
Some would say we’re a business that sells software and business applications. But what we really trade in is #makingpotentialreality. We provide software, applications, services and support that optimise and empower Aussie and Kiwi organisations so they can thrive.
We’re a passionate bunch, love a good laugh, and believe wholeheartedly in being disruptive where we can, to achieve great outcomes for both our customers and our staff. We’ve got more awards than you can shake a stick at, a growing number of customers, and a leadership team who are personally invested in the success of the business, our people, and our partners.
And we’re the kind of place that gives you a day off for your birthday. Basically, we’re awesome, and growing, so we need more awesome people.
The successful applicant will:
- Manage day to day service delivery activity across customers
- Develop excellent working relationships with customers and become their “go to” person for post implementation requirements
- Work with the team to ensure that contracts, work orders and licenses are maintained
- Review all support reports for customers
- Work with the Practice Managers and Services Team Leads to schedule work
- Develop effective relationships with their customers, ensuring high customer satisfaction
- Arrange and conduct regular support meetings with their customers
- Be willing to travel when required.
You will need:
- To be a team player with exceptional communication and multi-tasking skills and possess high energy combined with a “can do” attitude
- To be well organised and have a high attention to detail
- To possess high levels of customer service and be keen to step outside your comfort zone
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and Customer Engagement knowledge or background as an added advantage
- Experience as an ERP SDM, managing multiple customers as an added advantage
- Good commercial acumen.
What’s on offer:
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual who recognises the value of change, flexibility, new technologies and service.
If you have these skills and are interested in being a key member of a company enjoying rapid growth, then we would really like to hear from you.