- Are you passionate about CPM (Corporate Performance Management)?
- Are you enthusiastic and willing to learn with a flexible and can-do attitude?
- Are you looking to join a supportive and encouraging team where you can grow?
We have added many new customers onto our Workday Adaptive user base and we are continuing to on board new customers with our high quality and innovation we have introduced into our practice.
Our customers are buying our know how and understanding of FP&A practices as well as our expertise with the Workday Adaptive Planning.
We are seeking FP&A professionals and seasoned implementation consultants to further expand with big plans to add new customers to our Fusion5 user base.
Workday Adaptive Planning is a tool that requires a consultant to understand the shoes of our core customer - the Finance professional.
Workday Adaptive Planning suits someone who can coach, teach and engage with the customer project team.
The following are the core portfolio of skills required:
- 5 years + experience working as a planning consultant, in a commercial FP&A, Business planning or some other Finance business partnering role, in industry
- In those roles, you have administered either a large spreadsheet reporting pack or a Budgeting & Planning software package
- Accounting qualified, or strong financial knowledge
- Ideally been involved as key project personnel in a budgeting & planning software implementation
- People who work as an administrator in an Adaptive Insights site would be highly favourably viewed
- Experience working with other Planning tools or spreadsheet solutions
- Finance skills e.g P&L, Balance Sheets, Cash Flows, Budgeting and Forecasting, Management/Board Reporting
- Business Analyst skills developed within industry positions
- Consulting skills – able to work to project timelines, communicate with clients, work to budgets with customer service and relationship management attributes.
You will find a team of enthusiastic and highly skilled members in our team who are supportive and encouraging.
If you are energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity we want to hear from you!