- Do you have a keen eye for detail and be able to think outside of the box?
- Are you passionate about security, technology and innovation?
- Do you want to be part of a high performing team?
Fusion5 has a new and exciting opportunity for a Cyber Security Lead Consultant who is passionate about security, technology, innovation and will be responsible for driving success within our new Cyber Security practice. The successful candidate is an enthusiastic, driven senior security consultant with 8+ years’ experience across Solution Architecture, Solution Design, Implementation and Managed Services. This role can be based in either Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland or Wellington.
Ideally, you have experience delivering IT Security technical services across both small and larger enterprise environments and/or developing security designs and architectures - including exposure to SIEM and Log Management solutions, malware detection and analysis, penetration testing and vulnerability scanning, infrastructure security, endpoint and email protection, data loss prevention and security incident investigation.
In addition to a solid IT Security background, the successful candidate will be an exceptional communicator – both written and verbal with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships. You will bring previous experience in consulting, leading small teams and the ability to affect change and influence both internal and external stakeholders. You will have a keen eye for detail and be able to think outside of the box, always striving to deliver your best.
The Cyber Security Lead Consultant responsibilities:
- Work with the General Manager, Managed Services to build out a successful Cyber Security practice
- Work with the sales and consulting teams to ensure Fusion5’s security offerings are first choice for our customers
- Work with distribution partners to develop new solutions for our portfolio as required
- Leadership and line management responsibilities of the Cyber Security team
- Lead technical consultation and solutions primarily on Cyber Security projects to our customers
- Prepare technical documents in response to requests for information (RFI), requests for proposals (RFP), etc
- Provide technical designs, implementations, and troubleshooting of cyber security projects working with our managed and professional service teams, vendors, partners & customers
The Lead Consultant will also have the following:
- Applicants must maintain the right to live and work in Australia or New Zealand
- Diploma or Degree holder in Computer, Information Technology, Cyber Security or related subjects is preferred
- A minimum baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain one
- 8+ years of relevant Cyber Security experience
- Staff management and review experience
- Ability to provide strategic guidance and implement enterprise level solutions to customers
- A strong Customer focus – listening and delivering on customer requirements
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft security solutions across infrastructure, identity and endpoints; Microsoft 365 or Azure certifications preferred (MS-500, AZ-500)
- Solid technical support experience in large scale cyber security projects and mission-critical infrastructures is an advantage
- Holding one, or working towards one, or more of the following certificates is an advantage (e.g. CISSP, CISM, Security+, ITILv4, etc.)
- Good presentation skills and proficiency in writing sales and technical components of proposals with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
What’s on offer:
Cross-training to new products is always an option. We operate a high-performance culture - life is never boring at Fusion5! You’ll be working with great teams, on interesting projects, delivered to a broad range of industries. We deliberately look for people who are enthusiastic and forward thinking. Our managers encourage and support new ideas geared towards process improvement.
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for and you would like to become a Fusion5er, we would love to hear from you!
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!