- Are you passionate about delivering high quality service?
- Are you self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
- Want to be involved in exciting Dynamics 365 Projects?
- Want to join an exceptional team of consultants?
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and have an incredibly successful and ever-growing Dynamics Finance & Operations team. We offer the ERP market an approach that is new, refreshing and part of an all-inclusive Dynamics 365 offering. And an approach that is extremely customer focused, pragmatic and flexible to all situations.
Our friendly and incredibly supportive environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes Fusion5 a great workplace!
We’re looking for a passionate, enthusiastic Dynamics 365 Commerce Consultant who wants to be part of something new and exciting based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Someone who wants to help shape our new team and help steer it to success by having a heavy focus on strong customer relationships and be flexible and agile in your approach to delivery.
The role is for a capable, strong and experienced Dynamics 365 Commerce/Retail Consultant who has a track record of implementing successful Dynamics 365 Commerce/Retail solutions.
What you need to bring:
- Involved in multiple end-to-end implementations
- Forges strong and lasting relationships with their customers
- Broad set of functional skills
- Excellent business analysis and workshop facilitation skills
- Understands how businesses work and can back this up with industry experience
- Can be a chameleon, able to change modes from hands-on functional configuration running strategic workshops or getting stuck in with technical discussions
- Can provide informative, business-ready training for client stakeholders
- Demonstrates experience in writing functional documentation
- Has energy, enthusiasm and is driven, with the natural desire to achieve.
We want to hear from you if you are energetic and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity and have the following:
- 3 years’ minimum in a consulting role
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- The ability to be self-driven and seek out opportunities in all situations
- The ability to perform business analyst functions including developing functional and technical specifications
- Strong customer service focus with a penchant for learning
- Ability to travel on a regular basis.
What's on offer
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more.
Fusion5 actively nurture a friendly and well-supported work environment and take time out to celebrate together. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes. There’s an annual professionally-hosted event for all Fusion5 staff, where we share our successes and plan together for the future.
We would like to hear from you if the above sounds like you and you are passionate about making a difference, joining a company with a great culture and taking your career to the next level.
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!