- Have a desire to achieve the best outcome for our customers?
- Enjoy designing, specifying, and integrating service/applications?
- Want to work cohesively as part of a collaborative team?
- Join Fusion5 in January 2024!
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and we are looking for a talented and engaging Solution Architect to join our solution team based in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane in January 2024. You will be focused on supporting our sales team across different industry solutions, providing pre-sales and solution architecture services.
We need someone who enjoys engaging with customers, listening to customer wants and pain points, using their insight to design and create what customers actually need. It’s a unique opportunity to architect solutions that drive real change in our customers’ businesses.
The role is not for the faint hearted, we need a strong player who will:
- Provide architect services to customers and prospective customers. These services are both business advisory including best practice, as well as solution architect services
- Participate in sales and pre-sales activities
- Define, design and specify solutions consistent with ‘best practice’ and ‘fit for purpose’ principles
- Develop services opportunities, both within the existing customer base and prospective accounts
- Ensure customers derive maximum value from their application investments
- Bring energy, drive and tenacity, with the natural desire to achieve.
If you are energetic and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity and have the following:
- Strong functional background with the capability to operate at the highest level whilst understanding and influencing the detail
- 5 or more years of experience in an Architect role/Business Central lead, working on multiple project types
- Competency in all functional areas of Business Central, including Supply Chain and Manufacturing
- Ability to work with strong stakeholders, yet articulate outcomes / design decisions that deliver valuable insights based on the solution architecture
- Strong business acumen and an ability to drive clear and tangible business outcomes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (a must).
Looking after our people
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted health insurance and gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more.
Fusion5 actively nurture a friendly and well-supported work environment and take time out to celebrate together. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes. There’s an annual professionally-hosted event for all Fusion5 staff, where we share our successes and plan together for the future.
We would like to hear from you if the above sounds like you and you are passionate about making a difference, joining a company with a great culture and taking your career to the next level.
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!