- Are you passionate about sales?
- Do you want to be part of a high performing sales team?
- Are you a self-motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
Fusion5 is looking for a vibrant, enthusiastic, and highly motivated individual to join our team in Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney as a Business Developer, who has a proven track record of success in qualifying leads. While the majority of work is via phone, there are numerous opportunities to attend events, assist with campaigns, and to work alongside experienced Sales Executives during the exciting sales process.
Who are Fusion5?
We are an award winning company who deliver business solutions that make a difference. We offer a full range of digital transformation solutions, applications, consulting services, development, cloud and managed services as well as first class support services for our customers across Australia and New Zealand. Our expertise covers all key functional areas, including Enterprise Resource Planning, HR / Payroll, Customer Experience, Customer Relationship Management, IT Service Management, and Infrastructure.
We are also known for the vertical specific solutions we’ve developed across a number of key industries. Our strategy and implementation teams work with our customers to improve the way they do business.
As the first point of contact for prospects for Fusion5's solutions with outbound telemarketing calls and incoming enquiries, you'll be responsible for:
- Researching companies and making cold calls across multiple areas within the company to find the right person to talk to
- BANT qualifying prospects and producing quality leads for the sales team
- Nurturing leads and developing long term sales engagement
- Understanding a range of different industry profiles such as Not for Profit, Social Services, Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Professional Services, and Retail
- Being able to clearly articulate value propositions based on market trends, industry pain points and Fusion5 customer case studies
- Being a conduit between Marketing & Sales to aid the design and development of a NetSuite nurture program.
Focus areas are business development, lead generation, marketing, research, event management and sales support.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven lead generation experience
- Understanding of CRM, ERP and Ecommerce solutions such as NetSuite, Microsoft or other SaaS solutions
- Proven history in successfully reaching or exceeding targets/KPIs
- Experience in lead generation via phone on the back of campaigns, events and creative "conversation starters"!
- Ability to work with a mix of hot, warm, and cold leads, amongst business decision makers (C-level and middle managers) and technical contacts (IT Managers, etc)
- Customer skills - to secure appointments for our Sales Executives, nurture leads, and build relationships
- Confident, polite, and professional phone manner
- Ability to carry ‘C’ level conversations that add value for the prospect on what we have to offer them
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Energy and enthusiasm, with a desire to make an impact within a consulting and solutions environment
- Experience with NetSuite a huge advantage
- An Achievement orientation; perhaps motivated to be a successful ERP Sales Executive long term.
What’s on offer?
Cross-training to new products is always an option. We operate a high-performance culture - life is never boring at Fusion5! You’ll be working with great teams, on interesting projects, delivered to a broad range of industries. We deliberately look for people who are enthusiastic and forward thinking. Our managers encourage and support new ideas geared towards process improvement.
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes.
If you have these skills and are interested in being a key member of a company enjoying rapid growth, then we would really like to hear from you.
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!