- Want to work with the largest NetSuite partner in JAPAC / ANZ?
- Do you have an aptitude for developing and presenting solutions for customers?
- Are you a quick learner and want to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment?
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and we are looking for a talented and engaging Solution Architect to join our exceptional Fusion5 NetSuite team in either Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney. In return for your experience and skills, you’ll join a group like no other! Our friendly, open and well supported environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes a great workplace! NetSuite is the leading cloud ERP and has been achieving outstanding success in Australia.
We’re looking for someone who enjoys engaging with new customers, listening to customer requirements and pain points, using their insight to design and create what customers actually need, and cares about customer engagement and Fusion5's reputation. Someone who enjoys walking around the factory floor, warehouse or plant. It’s a unique opportunity to architect solutions that drive real change in our customers’ business.
The role is not for the faint hearted, we need a strong player who brings the following:
- Strong previous ERP background with the capability to message the value proposition unique for each customer engagement and industry
- Ability to learn NetSuite ERP as well as complementary applications in order to be able to define, scope and specify solutions consistence with 'best practices' and 'fit for purpose' principles in NetSuite and related SuiteApps
- Ability to deliver high quality customized presentations to ‘C’ level and subject matter experts, demonstrating NetSuite and supporting ERP product features/benefits and to help customers understand how the solution will meet their needs
- Pre-sales capability with strong presentation and demonstration skills
- Capability to ensure customers derive maximum value from their application investments
- Energy, drive and tenacity, with the natural desire to achieve, working in a team environment.
If you are energetic and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity and have the following:
- 5+ years’ experience in solution consulting and/or pre-sales with a cloud ERP
- Previous experience with NetSuite (desirable but not essential)
- Strong operational or technical background with the capability to operate at the highest level whilst understanding and influencing the detail
- Ability to work with strong stakeholders, yet articulate outcomes / design decisions that deliver valuable insights based on the solution architecture
- Experience designing, developing, costing and integrating service/applications
- Strong business acumen and an ability to drive clear and tangible business outcomes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (are a must)
- Desired (not essential) - BA/BS from top tier college/ university in relevant field – finance, accounting, supply chain, information systems, business, economics.
... we want to hear from you!