- Do you consider yourself a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations guru and looking for the next challenge?
- Expand ‘working from home’ to an international level?
Fusion5 is a passionate, professional, and award-winning Microsoft implementation partner, offering a great ‘work from home’ opportunity to augment our New Zealand and Australian teams and support our Dynamics 365 F&O projects.
We’re looking for experienced South African Dynamics 365 professionals who are interested in customer support with any of these Finance and Operations Functional skills:
- Supply Chain
Any additional skills you have would also be of benefit eg. AX2009, AX2012, Annata, eCommerce or Retail.
You will join a growing team of South Africans who live and work in South Africa, supporting our Australia and New Zealand Projects; leveraging the latest Dynamics 365 cloud technologies.
You’ll need a track record implementing or supporting Dynamics 365 F&O projects in a professional services or consulting capacity including:
- 4 years’ experience with multiple end-to-end implementations.
- Self-driven, ability to seek out opportunities and forge lasting relationships with customers.
- Strong business acumen backed by industry subject matter knowledge.
- Be energic and have a natural drive to achieve outcomes.
- Previous experience as a Support Consultant.
- Ability to resolve assigned support and question requests while closely monitoring existing requests, ensuring customers are kept up to date and informed through the support lifecycle;
- A friendly and customer focused attitude with a passion for excellence, quality and customer care;
- Strong analytical, communication and time management skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to diagnose and analyse customer issues and requests with a passion to build and improve existing processes;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with clients and users as well as seniors, peers and developers across the product teams.
- You are not only able to resolve problems but provide value and solutions through suggested enhancements.
The role is not your standard ‘9 to 5 role’ and the hours are not for everyone as we need 3 to 4 hours daylight overlap; and we make up for it in spades, with our fun, engaging and flexible working environment.
You’ll have the opportunity to visit Australia and New Zealand and join up ‘in real life’ at our Annual Company Kick Off and other key events in the year. We will also support opportunities to relocate to Australia or New Zealand.
If you are self-sufficient, disciplined and seeking something different that is outside the standard box of a 9 to 5 role, we would love to hear from you!
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!