- Looking for challenging and exciting technology projects
- Fantastic opportunity to join a leading managed service provider and business solutions company
- Work on a variety of Microsoft technologies, service management, cyber security and integration projects
We are seeking a vibrant, enthusiastic and highly experienced Project Manager to join our team in Melbourne. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of success in delivering technical projects of any size. This is a rare opportunity to play a major role in contributing to the expansion of an extremely successful and rapidly growing part of the business.
You will be required to manage multiple concurrent bodies of work successfully from start to finish and be able to communicate effectively with the technical stakeholders and our consultants.
We are passionate about ensuring our projects are successful and clients are reference-able. As a Fusion5 Project Manager you will be in the front line of creating that success. You will also be a member of our PMO team and report directly to our Enterprise Service Management and Managed Services practice manager. Through the PMO you will be working with a network of incredibly capable Project Management professionals and our robust professional services methodologies.
- Proven vendor side consulting, delivery and project management experience, preferably experience working with any of the following vendors recently:
- Microsoft (Office 365/Microsoft 365/Azure)
- Ivanti, Landesk, Appsense or MobileIron
- ServiceNow or Cherwell
- Full lifecycle implementation experience in cloud migration and integration projects
- Familiar with technical architectures (OnPremise, Cloud and Hybrid)
- At least 3 years in Project Management; (PRINCE2 an advantage)
- Agile (Scrum Framework) experience an advantage
- Organisational Change Management experience an advantage
- Insightful and effective interactions with client C-level people and senior suppliers when necessary
- Experienced successfully handling multiple concurrent projects / bodies of work
- Great communication and time management skills
- Excellent Risk Identification, Risk Management and Change Management skills
- Results focused
If you have these skills, we would really like to hear from you.
To familiarize yourself with the types of projects you will be working on and delivering you can find more information here: