The truth isn’t always a pleasant pill. But when it comes to cyber security, knowing what you’re up against is your first line of defence.
Cybercrime is a massive business. In fact, if cybercrime were a country, it would have the third-largest economy in the world. The profits outstrip those of the illegal drug trade and human trafficking combined.
It’s daunting, isn’t it?
The hard reality is that few of us would recover successfully from a data breach (average total cost US$3.92 million). Which doubtless leaves you feeling a little insecure about not only keeping up with the attack trends but protecting your organisation, customers and employees. And you’re not alone.
Our panel of experts discuss what can go wrong if you don’t think about security as part of your technology implementation, and what the current security trends mean to you, your business and your team.
Presenters, expert panellists and industry guest speakers include:
- Heath Ragg: CISO, Fusion5
- Agent X: a high-profile NZ security guest speaker (identity currently under wraps)
- Mark Keegan: Managing Director, SEQA Information Security
- Megha Kanth: Chief Technology Officer NetSuite, Fusion5
- Adam van Vliet: Information Security Manager for Managed Services, Fusion5
- Joel Mikkelsen: Sales Executive NetSuite, Fusion5
They will also cover off what they see as major concerns, misperceptions, and the proactive approach you can take to avoiding becoming ‘just another victim’. And at the end of the webinar, there’s an open Q&A session with our panelists.
Did you know that you can contract cybercrime services by the job or month?
Buy a ransomware kit for just US$66 or opt for the affiliate model and take a 30% profit share. Or hire your own attacker starting at US$250 a job.
Risk is an expensive game to play. And the hard reality is that few of us would recover successfully from a data breach (average total cost US$3.92 million). If you’re feeling a little insecure about keeping up with the attack trends but protecting your organisation, you’re not alone. Our November Cybercrime webinar will not only provide valuable insights from leading industry experts but prepare you for those unforeseen attacks that may come down your way.
Key take-aways from the webinar include:
- What the current security trends mean to business leaders, their businesses and teams
- Introduction to the most common forms of cyberattack
- Discussion around current statistics, and top tips on how to reduce your own vulnerability to risk, ransoms and data breaches
- Cover off the security benefits of NetSuite, and whether you can afford to be complacent
- How NetSuite’s end point security can set businesses up for success
- Our panel of experts will also discuss what can go wrong if businesses don’t think about security as part of their technology implementation, and business strategy
- And critically, you’ll discover why cloud isn’t as safe as you think it is.
The truth may not always be pleasant but understanding what you’re up against is your first line of defence.