While ubiquitous in their depth and breadth of use, the reality is that spreadsheets expose your business to unacceptable levels of risk. They may be a cheap and easy to use, and require minimal expertise, but they leave your business vulnerable to human error, a lack of data integrity, and potential security breaches.
In short, spreadsheets are not a solid foundation for running a fledgling or growing business — let alone an enterprise.
The end of the Excel love affair?
Our eBook addresses the five dangers of depending on spreadsheets (with real-life examples), and the business benefits of walking away from them. We discuss what you can replace them with to experience:
- Better, more informed decision making — backed by accurate data
- Confidence in your data — no more stressful human errors!
- Improved productivity — with handsfree, fast and up-to-the-minute reporting
- Supercharged forecasting — using real-time data from across the business
- Vastly improved data analysis — goodbye to hours of data manipulation
- Instants answers — one click drill down into any figure you need to query