Delight your customers with a seamless, end-to-end service experience. With Dynamics 365 Field Service, you'll resolve issues before they happen, drive down operational costs, and make every onsite experience a positive one! Minimise the cost and time taken to dispatch a technician by improving remote resolution rates. And provide your customers with self-service portals so they can log issues and check on progress.
Invest in efficiency and that feel-good factor
Fix things before they go wrong with the Internet of Things (IoT)
Some organisations eliminated field dispatch for over 10 percent of total work orders.
Improve your resolution rate and impress customers by sending the technician most able to solve their problem
Businesses report reducing service calls by 20 percent.
Streamline your service and empower dispatchers with nifty drag and drop scheduling
Give online control to your customers so they can log, monitor, and sign off issues with a self-service portal
Raise the efficiency bar by equipping technicians with everything they need to solve problems, no matter where they are
Improve customer experience and satisfaction, reduce overtime pay, and avoid non-compliance and regulatory penalties
Put the love back into field service.
Book a demo today
Adopt a proactive field service model
Use IoT to simply do things smarter. Achieve better operational efficiency and business outcomes.
- Get the full picture — Harness the power of IoT to gain the insight and intelligence to identify and fix problems before your customers even become aware of an issue.
- Streamline work order creation — Automatically create work orders, and schedule and send out your technicians with all the customer information they need on their devices.
- Adopt a just-in-time maintenance model — Transform your service with predictive maintenance. Move from costly scheduled maintenance plans to JIT predictive maintenance. So you repair, clean, or replace parts only when needed.
Make the most of your resources
Automate, empower, and streamline. Improve profitability, manage resources, and streamline inventory.
- Streamline and automate scheduling — Improve profitability by always sending out the technician who has the right skills, and is in the right place at the right time.
- Making scheduling simple — Empower dispatchers to manage resource assignments across multiple work orders using an interactive, drag-and-drop schedule board.
- Streamline inventory management — Synchronise and track inventory with real-time visibility to increase your ability to fix things first time.
Ramp up technician performance
Impress your customers! Ensure your technicians adhere to appointment times, and that they have everything they need to know at their fingertips.
- On-time, every time – Keep your technicians on schedule with the best route, turn-by-turn directions. Equip them with work order details that can be updated in real-time on any device.
- Share a 360-degree view of customer information – Have total visibility of customer preferences and service history. Utilise personalised step-by-step instructions to track and complete the task at hand.
- Improve field processes – Boost your technicians' onsite efficiency with mobile access to back-office information so they can capture and update all work order details.
- Raise the productivity bar – Create new productivity levels by providing technicians with access to leading-edge technologies such as mixed reality headsets to offer hands-free guidance.
Add the power of mixed reality to your field service
Empower your technicians to solve those difficult problems more quickly with leading-edge technology.
- Power up your technicians – Give your technicians modern tools like mixed reality video calling, annotations, and file sharing, so they have access to the information on hand to solve problems in context.
- Blitz complex problem solving – Solve problems faster by enabling onsite technicians to share what they see with remote experts! All while staying heads-up and hands-free with Dynamics 365 Remote Assist on Microsoft HoloLens.
- Make work orders easy to access – Enable technicians to view assignments and work orders through seamless integration with Dynamics 365 Field Service.
Drive innovation on a modern and adaptable platform
When it comes to innovation, it's no holds barred with an application that's easy to tailor, extend, and connect to the other apps and services you already use.
- Act quickly – Adapt the application to your needs and accelerate time-to-market. Simplify deploying web and mobile apps with no-code visual editors and tools.
- Extend and connect - Automate processes across Dynamics 365 applications and third-party systems for a unified experience.
- Invest with confidence – Microsoft's cloud platform will reduce the cost and complexity of operating a global infrastructure, while safeguarding your data.
- Innovate to your heart's content - Transform your customer interactions with the deep insights provided by embedded intelligence. Guide your teams to the right business outcomes!
Love your customers
Build trust, create effortless service experiences, and engage in proactive communications.
- Win hearts – Proactively engage customers by seamlessly sharing quote, contract, and scheduling information.
- Make great service an effortless experience – Provide a portal to make it simple for customers to keep track of service activities and self-schedule appointments.
- Communicate proactively – Set customer expectations with real-time technician location tracking and automated voice and text appointment reminders.
Gartner has recognised Microsoft as a Leader in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management
Forrester explains how Dynamics 365 Field Service can benefit your business in this Total Economic Impact report.
Read the report