If standalone email marketing is still your primary marketing tool, you're definitely missing a trick or ten. Today's marketers rely on multiple touchpoints to attract the attention of their target audience, and seamless multi- and cross-channel strategies to move them from curiosity to commitment. With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing, you're better equipped than ever before to ramp up your marketing ROI by connecting sales and marketing, automating processes, and delighting customers with your insights.
Win more hearts and minds with ease
Find, nurture, and convert customers more easily with marketing that speaks to them, wherever they are
Deliver a consistent, automated (yet perfectly tailored) buying journey by unifying your sales and marketing
Win kudos with measurable marketing ROI and the ability to track and improve performance on the fly
Pinpoint the right target market, rank leads, and personalise engagement with embedded intelligence
Create fingertip reporting and understand buying trends with intuitive tools and real-time dashboards
Power up with multi-channel lead generation
Go cross-channel to generate more leads than ever before, then nurture them from sales-ready to commitment with personalised experiences that push all the right buttons.
- Get more out of your multi-channel marketing campaigns — Connect email marketing, landing pages, webinars, telemarketing, to events using the Dynamics 365 Connector for LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms.
- Customise, customise, customise — Make every buyer's journey a personalised one with configurable templates and designer tools.
- Events made easy — Manage registrations, speakers, venue logistics, and attendance data in partnership with industry-leading webinar provider ON24.
- Go social — Build a strong social presence, source new leads, and engage with prospects and customers across social channels with Microsoft Social Engagement.
Connect sales and marketing
Reap the benefits of shared sales and marketing data and connected processes. Prioritise leads, automate hand-off, and track progress — efficiently and automatically.
- Create a single view of your customers — Unite contact, lead, and customer information to deliver a consistent buyers' journey with Dynamics 365 Sales.
- Monitor your prospect's journey — Efficiently transition prospects through the marketing and sales funnel with automated workflows.
- Hand off sales-ready leads — Prioritise leads ready for sales engagement with multiple lead scoring models and sales readiness grades.
- Drive efficiency — Use familiar Office 365 tools to create professional documents, analyse marketing activities and collaborate with teammates, leads, and customers.
Improve your marketing ROI with Dynamics 365 Marketing
Track your marketing performance in real-time using embedded intelligence and analytics.
- Prioritise – Use embedded intelligence like dynamic segmentation to target the right audience, lead scoring models to rank leads, and customer interactions insights to personalise engagement.
- Keep your finger on the pulse – Track campaign performance and marketing activities with configurable real-time dashboards and PowerBI analysers.
- Pinpoint customer needs – Utilise online surveys to understand better what your customers want and apply what you learn to your marketing investments.
- Rev up your social engagement - Gain competitive intelligence, measure, and manage your brand reputation with social insights.
Deliver greater insights into your business
Power up! Dynamics 365 includes access to Microsoft Power BI, a suite of business analytics tools that allow you to analyse data and share insights.
- Provide a 360-degree view of the business - Power BI dashboards present all your most important metrics in one place, updated in real-time, and available on all your devices.
- One click is all it takes - Explore the data behind your dashboard using intuitive tools that make finding answers easy.
- Dashboards made easy - Creating a dashboard is simple, thanks to hundreds of connections to popular business applications, complete with prebuilt dashboards.
- Anytime, anywhere access – Access your data and reports from anywhere with Power BI Mobile apps, which automatically update any changes to your data.