A practical perspective
The international CRICOS student market is a very important economic asset. Competition to attract and recruit overseas students is growing, and so are barriers to achieving operational excellence.
Using real-world case studies, we will show you how educational institutions are using people. to operate more effectively in the future education and training market.
- Attract and acquire more overseas students in an evolving industry
- Driving down operational costs & unifying niche operations
- Enhancing student experience and success through technology
- Managing the student life-cycle through a single hub (and across multiple brands)
- Measuring “day to day” operational performance to effect change
- Legislative compliance as an outcome of a good process
For more information, contact:
Account Director - Industry Solutions