- Are you passionate about engaging with customers to deliver solutions?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
- Do you want to be part of a high performing team?
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and want to complement our incredibly successful and ever-growing Microsoft Dynamics team. We offer the ERP market an approach that is new, refreshing and part of an all-inclusive Dynamics 365 offering. And an approach that is extremely customer focused, pragmatic and flexible to all situations.
Our friendly and incredibly supportive environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes Fusion5 a great workplace!
We’re looking for a passionate consultant who wants to part of something new and exciting based in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane.
This role is for a capable strong Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Consultant who:
- Must have Manufacturing skills with knowledge in process & lean manufacturing;
- Has worked in industries of Distribution and Manufacturing;
- Forges strong and lasting relationships with their customers;
- Has a broad set of functional skills;
- Has excellent business analysis and workshop facilitation skills;
- Understands how businesses work and can back this up with industry experience;
- Can be a chameleon, able to change modes from hands-on functional configuration running strategic workshops or getting stuck in with technical discussions;
- Can provide informative, business-ready training for client stakeholders;
- Demonstrates experience in writing functional documentation;
- Has energy, enthusiasm and is driven, with the natural desire to achieve.
If you are energetic and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity and have the following:
- 5 years’ minimum in a consulting role;
- At least 3 start to end implementations of D365 F&O;
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- The ability to be self-driven and seek out opportunities in all situations;
- The ability to perform business analyst functions including developing functional and technical specifications;
- The ability to travel on a regular basis;
- Strong customer service focus with a penchant for learning.
We want to hear from you!
What’s on offer:
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes.
Fusion5 is proud to be a diverse, inclusive, and forward-thinking employer. We value, encourage and support our employees to be their best selves, and make their own potential reality, as well as our customers, and your colleagues.
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!